How do you feel about digatal manga verses hardcopy?

That's what came to my mind. There's no assurance that the revenue of ads going to the right pocket. That's why it's better to buy the manga from official sites only.

[quote="Razor1911" pid='264311' dateline='1632720342']
That's what came to my mind. There's no assurance that the revenue of ads going to the right pocket. That's why it's better to buy the manga from official sites only.
[/quote]

You don’t have to worry about “assurance” when you’re using a legal site. The legal sites are either paying the publishers to have it hosted, or it’s run by the actual publishing company.

There are only a tiny amount of legal sites, and the other 99% are illegal.

But how we will know which sites are legal? I mean if I search in Google, almost all the sites that pops out are illegal ones.

Razor1911 said:
But how we will know which sites are legal? I mean if I search in Google, almost all the sites that pops out are illegal ones.

If you see something that says Viz, Shonen Jump, and Yen Press, those are the actual publishing companies. Crunchyroll iirc hosts manga.

Grungie said:
If you see something that says Viz, Shonen Jump, and Yen Press, those are the actual publishing companies. Crunchyroll iirc hosts manga.
I use Crunchyroll and funamination. Are these legal ones?

Back