Horrible Movies ( Worst of the Worst)

Blackangel said:
you must have been very disappointed
usually anime live actions are always bad

Thankfully I did not pay to see it. After looking at the trailer, I was like oh boy another rotten anime to movie bomb. I do not really like real life movies based on anime cause its like I watch anime to get away from real life. Plus in anime, you can do anything, draw anything, but in real life you are limited.

manga1977 said:
Thankfully I did not pay to see it. After looking at the trailer, I was like oh boy another rotten anime to movie bomb. I do not really like real life movies based on anime cause its like I watch anime to get away from real life. Plus in anime, you can do anything, draw anything, but in real life you are limited.
yes and usually they don't have enough budget
so they come out very bad but some people still watch them

Blackangel said:

If Hollywood can make money off it. But honestly how can show Dragon Ball with Goku going to school? Also where are the capsule shaped houses. They also did one for Bleach. I do not even want to think how that turned out. Sometimes the chosen actors do not full fill the roles very well either.

manga1977 said:
If Hollywood can make money off it. But honestly how can show Dragon Ball with Goku going to school? Also where are the capsule shaped houses. They also did one for Bleach. I do not even want to think how that turned out. Sometimes the chosen actors do not full fill the roles very well either.

manga1977 said:
i agree with it completely.
other people think they can make money with this but they are wrong. i never knew of bleach live action but i know if one piece live action

They did one on Speed Racer which I actually saw part of. Just not the same. I think an improved anime movie would have been better. Why does everything need to be real? So much more can be done in cartoons than in actual reality.

manga1977 said:
They did one on Speed Racer which I actually saw part of. Just not the same. I think an improved anime movie would have been better. Why does everything need to be real? So much more can be done in cartoons than in actual reality.

Blackangel said:

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions
So of course that's how it usually is.

Back