Horrible Movies ( Worst of the Worst)

Jupiter Zero

The worst movie I ever saw was The Legend of Hercules with Kellan Lutz. It was so bad, that 20 minutes into it, me and my wife left the theater. I would never recommend this movie to anyone. Trust me, you don't want to watch this movie.

Its the worst movie that I have ever seen. No movie that I have seen was no where near this bad. Thankfully the theater refunded our tickets.

Frogs with Sam Elliott is terrible. Not even amusing terrible but why on Earth did they make this terrible.

The worst movie I ever saw to be honest that I know I would never bother with again even if I was forced to was Bad Lieutenant with Nicolas Cage. Being a huge fan of Nicolas Cage myself I honestly thought this would have been a good movie however I was shocked when I watched it and the movie seemed so repetitive and it was not a great movie at all which was something I did not expect from Nicolas Cage at all. Was 2 hours of my life I will never get back.

I use to be a huge fan of Robocop from the first and second film. Than the series came, than the dreaded Robocop 3 movie that everyone couldn't seem to recover from. I think the reboot did the franchise some justice.

I think the worse movie I've ever seen was "Keith Lemon - The Movie". I watched it at the cinema and it was hyped up to be all amazing, it was awful, really cringe worthy and the jokes he was trying to pull off didn't work.

Apparently the DVD version has come out and is apparently "even better", but I doubt it. What a waste of two hours that was.

Ashley said:
I think the worse movie I've ever seen was "Keith Lemon - The Movie". I watched it at the cinema and it was hyped up to be all amazing, it was awful, really cringe worthy and the jokes he was trying to pull off didn't work.

Apparently the DVD version has come out and is apparently "even better", but I doubt it. What a waste of two hours that was.

To be fair, that movie was always going to be terrible. Just like the Harry Hill film or The Mrs Browns Boys, basically just a cash in while that character is at some popularity. Always steer well clear, especially if the BBC or channel four has something to do with it.

As of right now I would have to say the worse movie would have to be frozen because I have seen it way to many times. So I am sorry that I have to say frozen. :(

Human Centipede 2, Skeleton Key, Sharknado... I know there's more, but I try to, ya know, not remember the terrible movies. Just pretend they don't exist.

A really awful movie I've watched was "Meet The Spartans". It was supposed to be a parody of the movie "300" about the Spartans that fought the Persians in ancient times, but it was awful. Just gross gags and no plot whatsoever. I do not recommend this movie.

50 shades of grey. There's more but I don't think I can remember their names cause I pushed them out of my mind.

Dragon Ball Evolution. Never saw it but the trailer made me want to face palm. You can't really take an anime and do a real life movie successfully. Maybe someone knows of a good anime to real life movie.

manga1977 said:
Dragon Ball Evolution. Never saw it but the trailer made me want to face palm. You can't really take an anime and do a real life movie successfully. Maybe someone knows of a good anime to real life movie.

Well, even the death note movie isn't that great but it's better than dragon ball.
That's what I believe.

manga1977 said:
you must have been very disappointed
usually anime live actions are always bad

Back