Hi.. i'm the BlueFog

Silver_Fox

Banned
Hey everyone.. i'm new on this site, i join yesterday. It's a cool site, the people is nice. I'm from Indonesia and i like video games,  anime and manga.

I already give up video games and my last console is PS2, my favorite genre is RPG. I still keep going with anime and manga. Basicly i watch/read everything from Mr.Ajikko to Macross, from Stellvia to City Hunter and from Captain Tsubasa to Darker than Black.

Right now i hang around a lot in manga section, but today i already exist on music too hehe.. i'll hang out at anime section soon. Well that's it from now, i hope that we can get along with you guys and having some fun..

welcome to the forum, bluefog.
there is another person from indonesia but i forgot the name. manga is good and you could complete it a very fast pace but i like anime more.
it's very good to see you around. will you add an avatar?

Angel said:
there is another person from indonesia but i forgot the name. manga is good and you could complete it a very fast pace but i like anime more.

I'd like to but how to do that? Still bit confused operating this site. There is something i want to add in my intro but it ended up as reply hehe..

Angel said:

Ah.. so this is it, done hehe..

BlueFog2019 said:

I'd like to but how to do that? Still bit confused operating this site. There is something i want to add in my intro but it ended up as reply hehe..

Ah.. so this is it, done hehe..

under every post you will see icons.
if you hover over them, you can see many options there. edit, quote, report, rep and many more. you figured out the avatar.
and it's a scarecrow?

Angel said:
under every post you will see icons.
if you hover over them, you can see many options there. edit, quote, report, rep and many more. you figured out the avatar.
and it's a scarecrow?

It's the Nameless Monster from storybook in the anime Monster

BlueFog2019 said:
It's the Nameless Monster from storybook in the anime Monster

i forgot and it was a crazy story.
monster is a messed up anime and i think yohan is very creepy. he can kill anyone without a weapon

Angel said:
i forgot and it was a crazy story.
monster is a messed up anime and i think yohan is very creepy. he can kill anyone without a weapon

Ugh.. yea, he kill people just by his word, too creepy

I wonder.. can we human produce that kind of monster with genetic technology and proper education since childhood

BlueFog2019 said:
I wonder.. can we human produce that kind of monster with genetic technology and proper education since childhood

i don't want to know but apparently we can, if you see all the crime rate in this world.
we are getting into morbid topics.

BlueFog2019 said:
Sorry.. i just wondering

sorry.
didn't mean it like that. thinking of him makes me rethink of the entire monster story and that doctor suffered a lot, for saving yohan

Angel said:
sorry.
didn't mean it like that. thinking of him makes me rethink of the entire monster story and that doctor suffered a lot, for saving yohan

That's the dilemma dr.Tenma felt, it's a doctor duty to help patient but oh well.. we know what happened next, but then again dr.Tenma is a responsible guy

Hey bluefog nice to meet you. I'm sure that you will fit right in here. You have a lot in common with most of the members here. Hope that you will enjoy yourself and feel free to ask if you have any questions :)
:hi:

BurnsyCEO said:
I think it's MAF now

Nope still AMF..star says she doesn't like the way maf sounds

blackrose said:
Hey bluefog nice to meet you. I'm sure that you will fit right in here. You have a lot in common with most of the members here. Hope that you will enjoy yourself and feel free to ask if you have any questions :)
:hi:

Nope still AMF..star says she doesn't like the way maf sounds

Nice to meet you too! I hope that i can get along with everyone

Back