Hi.. i'm the BlueFog

BlueFog2019 said:
That's the dilemma dr.Tenma felt, it's a doctor duty to help patient but oh well.. we know what happened next, but then again dr.Tenma is a responsible guy

yes he is very responsible.
he shouldn't have felt guilty for saving yohan and he might not be able to kill yohan if the situation presented itself too.

Angel said:
yes he is very responsible.
he shouldn't have felt guilty for saving yohan and he might not be able to kill yohan if the situation presented itself too.

If it's me.. i won't feel guilty like dr.tenma, i'll enjoy my life, after all.. yohan is set me to the top management of the hospital, so i'll just enjoy it, and i think most people will act like me too, i know it sounds lame.. but that just most humans are

BlueFog2019 said:
If it's me.. i won't feel guilty like dr.tenma, i'll enjoy my life, after all.. yohan is set me to the top management of the hospital, so i'll just enjoy it, and i think most people will act like me too, i know it sounds lame.. but that just most humans are

i agree to it too.
most people don't try to catch up with psychos. it's normal to be afraid of them and to stay away from them

Welcome, BlueFog.
I couldn't find time to drop by sooner. It's good to see that you are having a great time here .
Do let us know if you need anything.   :D

Yes, people are nice. Okay okay i won"t hesitate to ask haha..

Angel said:
if you ever add a signature, will it be from anime too?
i like signatures more than avatars.

I still don't have any idea for signatures hehe..

BlueFog2019 said:
Yes, people are nice. Okay okay i won"t hesitate to ask haha..

I still don't have any idea for signatures hehe..

you can use a handsome yohan picture.
if it's not for his attitude and evil behaviors, he got the face of an angel

Angel said:
you can use a handsome yohan picture.
if it's not for his attitude and evil behaviors, he got the face of an angel

Well.. some of the psychos have certain degree of charms

BlueFog2019 said:
Hi Yoshida.. nice to meet you! Haha.. a fellow newbie, so what bring you here?

You made a lot of progress while I am away. I need to visit this site more often and there are more changes. That sign looks ugly under each post

Yoshida said:
You made a lot of progress while I am away. I need to visit this site more often and there are more changes. That sign looks ugly under each post

Haha.. well it is kinda fun here, visit more often bro, the people are nice

Back