Hello old friends !!

I like this kind of anime, which are practical and have serious air around them.
I just watched till 14 cos i watched it when 14 ep were out, forgot to keep up with it xD

Same here, but sometimes when i watch anime and i read the subs i think wait this isnt accurate, he said this not whats written in the subs lol
[/quote]

waiting could either kill people or make them forget about anime.
i dropped too many ongoing anime cauz of this wait

?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
Ohhh, i havent read any of that, cos i dont read manga/novel.

I like this kind of anime, which are practical and have serious air around them.
I just watched till 14 cos i watched it when 14 ep were out, forgot to keep up with it xD

Same here, but sometimes when i watch anime and i read the subs i think wait this isnt accurate, he said this not whats written in the subs lol

Oh ok
Most movies or shows aren't that deep but the manga has some really nice stories

Nameless said:
I like to watch English movies or Japanese movies man.
Never wanted to watch any other language but may be I should watch too. Majority of the users are Indians here and all the staff are Indians by coincidence.

Oh well the indian population is so big so im not surprised xD
I dont watch any language movies as long as the story is good and something new/different.
I have watched few japanese, french, korean, german seasons cos they are rated pretty good.

blackrose said:
Oh ok
Most movies or shows aren't that deep but the manga has some really nice stories

I know they are some pretty great manga out there, but im too lazy to start reading mangas again.
There are so many i would end up reading.

Angel said:
waiting could either kill people or make them forget about anime.
i dropped too many ongoing anime cauz of this wait

Ya same here, i also dropped so many animes like that.
Specially one piece, they take a year to complete 1 arc -_-
That is so dissapointing.
And naruto too, waiting a whole week just to see they had started a filler arc in middle.
Im like wow, now i wont remember what happened in the story cos the main episode will come after a month or 2 xD

I dont watch any language movies as long as the story is good and something new/different.
I have watched few japanese, french, korean, german seasons cos they are rated pretty good.

I know they are some pretty great manga out there, but im too lazy to start reading mangas again.

And naruto too, waiting a whole week just to see they had started a filler arc in middle.
Im like wow, now i wont remember what happened in the story cos the main episode will come after a month or 2 xD

I wasn't really into the manga thing but clara got me hooked after joining this site lol

[/quote]

then manga is your answer
you can complete it without filler arcs because there are no filler chapters

I am confused man.
You watch other language movies now or you used to watch them before?
What's your favorite genre man? Vampires? :cheers:

Angel said:
then manga is your answer
you can complete it without filler arcs because there are no filler chapters

Yeah but anime are so much more fun and easy to watch.

Nameless said:
I am confused man.
You watch other language movies now or you used to watch them before?
What's your favorite genre man? Vampires? :cheers:

I have been watching different language shows from a long time, even now days.
Vampires is not a genre bro xD its more of a tag.
I surely like Sci-fi or fantasy with action/adventure.
Anything but comedy or romance.

blackrose said:
I wasn't really into the manga thing but clara got me hooked after joining this site lol

So before joining this forum u had read 0 manga ?

[/quote]

I am just trying to give you hints man.
You don't like romance? Many people don't like romance here which I don't get. Have you watched vampire knight?

Nameless said:
I am just trying to give you hints man.
You don't like romance? Many people don't like romance here which I don't get. Have you watched vampire knight?

I just feel sleepy watching romance shows.
I tried to watch vampire knight but i dropped it.
But i do like vampire shows (as i said earlier i like supernatural)
i have watched hellsing,Owari no Seraph,Blood Lad.

Yeah but anime are so much more fun and easy to watch.

Yep
That's about right
I came across them now and again but never really paid any mind to it

blackrose said:
Yep
That's about right
I came across them now and again but never really paid any mind to it

Then how did you come across this forum if u had very little relation to anime/manga culture.

[/quote]

That's great.
I don't think anyone would remember all the dialogues from the manga, when they watch anime :D

Then how did you come across this forum if u had very little relation to anime/manga culture.

I was friends with clara elsewhere and she asked me to check this place out...ever since I have been hooked on these things...more manga than anime though
I only joined earlier in the year tbh

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's great.
I don't think anyone would remember all the dialogues from the manga, when they watch anime :D

In manga you just read in english, so u never know the japanese phrase for it.
Like Okaeri, people just read it as welcome back. Now this is just a word, but im talking about some sentences. I can tell roughly without reading subs what they are talking about.

[/quote]

blackrose would disagree with that.
she prefers manga more and it takes less time to read manga than anime

Angel said:
blackrose would disagree with that.
she prefers manga more and it takes less time to read manga than anime

Yeah but she started reading manga after joining here, and reading manga you dont really learn much about japanese culture as its all very dull (compared to anime) and u dont learn the japanese phrases too.

[quote="ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı" pid='138610' dateline='1558417948']

Yeah but she started reading manga after joining here, and reading manga you dont really learn much about japanese culture as its all very dull (compared to anime) and u dont learn the japanese phrases too.
[/quote]

with that i agree.
i think it's how people see it. there are raw manga too.

[quote="ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı" pid='138496' dateline='1558351170']

I just feel sleepy watching romance shows.
I tried to watch vampire knight but i dropped it.
But i do like vampire shows (as i said earlier i like supernatural)
i have watched hellsing,Owari no Seraph,Blood Lad.
[/quote]

That's a pity man.
I thought you would like it and Hellsing is too bizarre man and I haven't watched blood lad. Isn't that a romance anime?

Nameless said:
That's a pity man.
I thought you would like it and Hellsing is too bizarre man and I haven't watched blood lad. Isn't that a romance anime?

Blood lad has nice action in it and different animations so i liked it. it doesnt have Rom bro.
I would love to watch vampire knight, but i just dont feel like watching old animes nowdays.

[quote="ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı" pid='138605' dateline='1558417413']

In manga you just read in english, so u never know the japanese phrase for it.
Like Okaeri, people just read it as welcome back. Now this is just a word, but im talking about some sentences. I can tell roughly without reading subs what they are talking about.
[/quote]

I see. I agree with that and the pronunciation, context, I suppose we could learn a lot from anime.
I know a few words myself :D

Back