Hello old friends !!

ItachioftheLeaf

Hello guys,

I have been a part of this community for a long time but because of studies and work i was never online. (haven't been online for 4 years)
Some users on this forum already know me as i used to be quiet active on NarutoSpot.
I hope i will make great friends with you all.
I mainly watch anime, no manga, no music.
I have pretty much watched all the anime MyAnimeList has good score of.
I would love to recommend anime to you guys and watch any good anime u have for me.

Pleasure being back here.
Please take good care of me :)

Thank you

P.S- let me know if i already know you and you have a different username. or i forgot.

i have met you already but i want to welcome you again.
welcome back uchihaitachi . i am going to be confused with you and clara. will you change your avatar?

Angel said:
i have met you already but i want to welcome you again.
welcome back uchihaitachi . i am going to be confused with you and clara. will you change your avatar?

Hey angel, thanks.
Sure i dont mind changing the avatar.
And no need to types full UchihaItachi, just say itachi or something.
And what avatar to put then if not itachi.

BlueFog2019 said:
Haha.. welcome back!

Thanks BlueFog :D

I think you'll only find me clara and madara still here from the time you used to be active.

BurnsyCEO said:
I think you'll only find me clara and madara still here from the time you used to be active.

Yeah man i noticed that.
Also Sindar came online yesterday, he just accepted my buddy request.

?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
Yeah man i noticed that.
Also Sindar came online yesterday, he just accepted my buddy request.

Hola kiddo!
Welcome back and I am really sorry about the stupid typo email (_ _)/

Thanks BlueFog :D
[/quote]

i was just pulling your leg.
both you and clara have itachi as your avatar and itachi and sasuke, in your signature. you could be twins

Welcome man.
I don't think I remember you. I have been here from the start but my memory is not what it used to be.
How have you been?

Thank yoy black rose and nice to meet you too.
Can i know why you chose your username as Blackrose ?

Angel said:
i was just pulling your leg.
both you and clara have itachi as your avatar and itachi and sasuke, in your signature. you could be twins

Avatar sure is same, but the Signature i first started using it, and mines a gif (which is more awesome xD)

Nameless said:
Welcome man.
I don't think I remember you. I have been here from the start but my memory is not what it used to be.
How have you been?

Hey, you have been on this forum from the start or even on NBF ? Anyways i was not active much back then either just replying to some posts and stuff.
I have been great buddy, hbu ?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yo nice to know you created a thread have you been watching anime and manga all this time?

Yeah bro i have been watching anime but i stopped reading manga, too much of a hassle man. I stopped watching anime of whom i was reading manga of which was totally unacceptable lol
I dont watch anime as frequent as i used to but i still find time to watch best shows of every season according to MAL.
what about you bro ?

Thank yoy black rose and nice to meet you too.
Can i know why you chose your username as Blackrose ?

I just like black roses lol
And I thought the name was cool

Yeah bro i have been watching anime but i stopped reading manga, too much of a hassle man. I stopped watching anime of whom i was reading manga of which was totally unacceptable lol
I dont watch anime as frequent as i used to but i still find time to watch best shows of every season according to MAL.
what about you bro ?

Yeah I watch anime regularly. I don't read manga actually. Been mostly watching seasonal anime, nothing else.

Avatar sure is same, but the Signature i first started using it, and mines a gif (which is more awesome xD)

Hey, you have been on this forum from the start or even on NBF ? Anyways i was not active much back then either just replying to some posts and stuff.

what about you bro ?
[/quote]

i admit your signature is good and it's a happy image.
but clara's is a sad signature. what's your favorite anime?

Angel said:
i admit your signature is good and it's a happy image.
but clara's is a sad signature. what's your favorite anime?

There are lots of them, cant be partial to one anime.
Monster, Code Geass, HxH, Clannad after story are one of my fav.

blackrose said:
I just like black roses lol
And I thought the name was cool

lol
Thats a good enough reason actually. I used like like itachi so chose itachi xD

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah I watch anime regularly. I don't read manga actually. Been mostly watching seasonal anime, nothing else.

Same like me then bro :D
but not regularly

Risk said:
Welcome back although I was not here last time you were.

Hey Risk, whats up ?
nice to meet you

what about you bro ?
[/quote]

I think I have been here from the start man. It's close to 4 years I joined this forum. I am doing great man. Did you take any break from watching anime?

There are lots of them, cant be partial to one anime.
Monster, Code Geass, HxH, Clannad after story are one of my fav.

lol
Thats a good enough reason actually. I used like like itachi so chose itachi xD

Same like me then bro :D
but not regularly

Hey Risk, whats up ?
nice to meet you

I see
It's a nice signature though....kinda funny

Back