Hello old friends !!

?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
I like the Fantasy genre with action.
Like overlord.
But i pretty much watch everything with good story.

I see
Don't think that I have ever seen that one
Have you seen Agneepath?
It's not fantasy but has action in it

blackrose said:
I see
Don't think that I have ever seen that one
Have you seen Agneepath?
It's not fantasy but has action in it

Im talking about anime here xD
you were asking about movies ?
and i hv watched agneepath. its ok ok

[quote="ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı" pid='137330' dateline='1557707924']

Im talking about anime here xD
you were asking about movies ?
and i hv watched agneepath. its ok ok
[/quote]

Isn't that an Indian movie man?
Are you from India? Everyone is talking about these things and I don't get them at all. I envy you

have you watched one outs?
do you like sports anime and if you haven't watched haikyuu, you should give it a try first

Angel said:
do you like sports anime and if you haven't watched haikyuu, you should give it a try first

Everyone is going on about haikyuu man. It's been too long and people should focus on other anime than just sports anime.

Nope, never had the time to learn Japanese.
When i get time i would like to learn to play Piano, so sadly learning Japanese is not even on top xD

Lol yeah bro, she calls everyone Kiddo.
I think we should call her Oba-san xD jk

Sorry i didnt even know you asked my a question earlier.
My name as in real name right ? its sahil
I am not sure what language my name is from, i think arabic or persian (farsi)
But im from India.

I see .
Most of the anime fans dream of learning Japanese. That's great and I hope you would get time to learn Piano. Good luck.

Avatar sure is same, but the Signature i first started using it, and mines a gif (which is more awesome xD)

Hey, you have been on this forum from the start or even on NBF ? Anyways i was not active much back then either just replying to some posts and stuff.
I have been great buddy, hbu ?

Yeah bro i have been watching anime but i stopped reading manga, too much of a hassle man. I stopped watching anime of whom i was reading manga of which was totally unacceptable lol
I dont watch anime as frequent as i used to but i still find time to watch best shows of every season according to MAL.
what about you bro ?
[/quote]

Sorry man and I haven't checked my alerts in a while. I am good and I don't know this NBF man. I joined this when I started watching one piece and wanted to talk about it. But I went on a break and came back. May be you were here while I was gone. Who is your second most favorite anime character man?

Nameless said:
Isn't that an Indian movie man?
Are you from India? Everyone is talking about these things and I don't get them at all. I envy you

Haha, i didnt knew being an indian was such a big deal.
You can watch the movies with subtitles too bro if u want to.
No need to envy me man, everyone is talking about what though ? Indian movies /?

Angel said:

I have watched both of them already xD
thanks for the suggestion though

You havent watched much anime ? there are some real great gems out there, better then most of the movies.
Movies i only like to watch sci-fi movies. Or as i said earlier something with a great plot, like you feel like mind blown after watching it till the end.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see .
Most of the anime fans dream of learning Japanese. That's great and I hope you would get time to learn Piano. Good luck.

Ty very much, i would love to learn Japanese too, but not really that interested cos besides watching anime without subs it wont do me any good.
And its hard to learn :/

Nameless said:
Sorry man and I haven't checked my alerts in a while. I am good and I don't know this NBF man. I joined this when I started watching one piece and wanted to talk about it. But I went on a break and came back. May be you were here while I was gone. Who is your second most favorite anime character man?

Not sure if i rank the charas as 1 2 or 3.
But some of them are Lelouch, Hisoka, Itachi,Zoro,Shizuo (Durarara)

No need to envy me man, everyone is talking about what though ? Indian movies /?

You havent watched much anime ? there are some real great gems out there, better then most of the movies.
Movies i only like to watch sci-fi movies. Or as i said earlier something with a great plot, like you feel like mind blown after watching it till the end.

Ty very much, i would love to learn Japanese too, but not really that interested cos besides watching anime without subs it wont do me any good.

that's good to know.
so far you haven't missed out on any good anime. and if you have something to recommend for the next month, those recommendations are open

Angel said:
that's good to know.
so far you haven't missed out on any good anime. and if you have something to recommend for the next month, those recommendations are open

Im sure havent missed out on anything xD
i watch top 3-4 anime from every season on MAL.

Yeah but romance genre movies are mainly drama or comedy only.
I dont think you have romance with any other genre.
unless its a small part of it.

that is good to know.
have you watched banana fish? it was very popular and got selected for group watch too.

True but there are a select few that have action and other great parts to it

Angel said:
that is good to know.
have you watched banana fish? it was very popular and got selected for group watch too.

i have only watched 13 or 14 episodes i think,

blackrose said:
True but there are a select few that have action and other great parts to it

like what ?

like what ?

hmm
There are a few but what comes to mind right now is hot mama,the space between us, Reborn:house of revenge
Hot mama's name might fool you but it is a pretty good manga
Space between us is a lot of drama but the story itself is really good..no action but still good
Reborn- i have just started this one but there isn't much romance in it so far
As I said there are a few others but I can't remember their names right now

like what ?

that's so good.
did you like it? it's very dark and most people dropped it but it's good to me

I do agree with that.
After watching anime for many years, I am aware of only a few words.

blackrose said:
hmm
There are a few but what comes to mind right now is hot mama,the space between us, Reborn:house of revenge
Hot mama's name might fool you but it is a pretty good manga
Space between us is a lot of drama but the story itself is really good..no action but still good
Reborn- i have just started this one but there isn't much romance in it so far
As I said there are a few others but I can't remember their names right now

Ohhh, i havent read any of that, cos i dont read manga/novel.

Angel said:
that's so good.
did you like it? it's very dark and most people dropped it but it's good to me

I like this kind of anime, which are practical and have serious air around them.
I just watched till 14 cos i watched it when 14 ep were out, forgot to keep up with it xD

Star_Of_Hope said:
I do agree with that.
After watching anime for many years, I am aware of only a few words.

Same here, but sometimes when i watch anime and i read the subs i think wait this isnt accurate, he said this not whats written in the subs lol

[/quote]

I like to watch English movies or Japanese movies man.
Never wanted to watch any other language but may be I should watch too. Majority of the users are Indians here and all the staff are Indians by coincidence.

Back