Have you ever get dissapointed your favorite manga didn't get adapted to anime?

Razor1911 said:
Lol, why you think so.. lol. Can't I say 'mate'? :evilgrin:

DevilBehindYou said:
I don't have a preferred genre and I like them all. Give me any interesting plot and I wouldn't care about the genre and I avoid the slow paced anime

Thank you and I am looking forward to have some favourite genres too

Oh I see
Well are you more into stuff with lots of action or would you go with something simple like slice of life?
Most people here seem to prefer action hence my question

Razor1911 said:
That's an interesting approach. I normally read the Mangas after knowing the plot. Lol :evilgrin:

That would be a good way to avoid unnecessary surprises but it wouldn't be fun without those surprises.

DevilBehindYou said:
That would be a good way to avoid unnecessary surprises but it wouldn't be fun without those surprises.
Yeah, I got your point. So have you read detective Conan?

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, I got your point. So have you read detective Conan?

No I haven't and it scared me quite a bit to pick it up and even the anime got too many episodes. There is no way I will be able to complete reading it and I don't have a habit of dropping anime.

DevilBehindYou said:
No I haven't and it scared me quite a bit to pick it up and even the anime got too many episodes. There is no way I will be able to complete reading it and I don't have a habit of dropping anime.
Actually you are correct. The manga is too lengthy. Even I dropped it after 90 chapters. :evilgrin:

Back