Have you ever get dissapointed your favorite manga didn't get adapted to anime?

Okay so there are also some nice devil's?
Seems like you have changed the meaning of devil itself lol. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Okay so there are also some nice devil's?
Seems like you have changed the meaning of devil itself lol. :evilgrin:

The perception of devils in manga is so much different than actual life...take hale for instance..it's a boy's love manga just so you know but hail is the devil and his story is so touching and makes you think so differently.

Psychic princess also gives the devil nation a different outlook where heaven seem to be that bad guys
It's an interesting twist

Blackrose said:
The perception of devils in manga is so much different than actual life...take hale for instance..it's a boy's love manga just so you know but hail is the devil and his story is so touching and makes you think so differently.

Psychic princess also gives the devil nation a different outlook where heaven seem to be that bad guys
It's an interesting twist

Yup it truly is and really makes you think about life differently.
There was another one with this but can't remember the name atm

Blackrose said:
Yup it truly is and really makes you think about life differently.
There was another one with this but can't remember the name atm
Yup do recommend me some of these Mangas/Animes. I will have a look at em.

Razor1911 said:
Yup do recommend me some of these Mangas/Animes. I will have a look at em.

but u said u didn't like magic stuff...I will see if I can find any slice of life like this for u

Blackrose said:
but u said u didn't like magic stuff...I will see if I can find any slice of life like this for u
Mostly slice of life kind of story that I like. But some magical stuffs too subject to a good story. As you mentioned, it sounds interesting to me.

Razor1911 said:
Mostly slice of life kind of story that I like. But some magical stuffs too subject to a good story. As you mentioned, it sounds interesting to me.

hmmmmmm i see
well then do let me know if u try it

Blackrose said:
great if you like it there's also epic revenge which is romance/military but no magic
Wow. Military stuff eh? Does that have some war type story. I really like em. :full:

Razor1911 said:
Wow. Military stuff eh? Does that have some war type story. I really like em. :full:

It does have bits and pieces of fighting and stuff but it's not centered on it..u might like violet evergarden if you like wars

Back