Have you ever get dissapointed your favorite manga didn't get adapted to anime?

Blackrose said:
It does have bits and pieces of fighting and stuff but it's not centered on it..u might like violet evergarden if you like wars
Yeah, I have heard that manga many a times. Must be a popular one right?

Blackrose said:
I watched the anime lol but I'm sure the manga is pretty good as well
I actually mean the same, the name I heard many times. I think anime version is more popular.

Blackrose said:
ohhh i know ur staying away from anime so
I personally stay away from anime as it takes too much time, I prefer reading Mangas. But what I was saying that this particular anime has more popularity than manga.

Razor1911 said:
I personally stay away from anime as it takes too much time, I prefer reading Mangas. But what I was saying that this particular anime has more popularity than manga.

Ohhh I see
Never watched that myself so far but I heard another part to violet evergarden was being made in live action..actually excited to see how it turns out

Blackrose said:
Ohhh I see
Never watched that myself so far but I heard another part to violet evergarden was being made in live action..actually excited to see how it turns out

I haven't been disappointed that way granted I like pretty much all the versions be in anime, Manga or live action or even drama.

As I said, depending on how good it is I will definitely watch it just to see if it does justice to the original

DevilBehindYou said:
I haven't been disappointed that way granted I like pretty much all the versions be in anime, Manga or live action or even drama.

Interesting, what's your preferred genre though?

Blackrose said:
As I said, depending on how good it is I will definitely watch it just to see if it does justice to the original

@devilbehindyou seems like you like every single anime? Lol. You definitely will have any favourite genre, which one mate??

Blackrose said:

I don't have a preferred genre and I like them all. Give me any interesting plot and I wouldn't care about the genre and I avoid the slow paced anime

Razor1911 said:
@devilbehindyou seems like you like every single anime? Lol. You definitely will have any favourite genre, which one mate??

Thank you and I am looking forward to have some favourite genres too

DevilBehindYou said:
I don't have a preferred genre and I like them all. Give me any interesting plot and I wouldn't care about the genre and I avoid the slow paced anime

Thank you and I am looking forward to have some favourite genres too

That's an interesting approach. I normally read the Mangas after knowing the plot. Lol :evilgrin:

Back