HannahCN Intro

HannahCN said:
I've heard a lot of great things about Geass. Bakuman looks pretty neat from its short description. Shin Sekai didn't immediately grab my attention from what I was able to tell, but it might be fun. I guess I've gotten to a place where I mostly prefer shorter anime. I do accept that there are some classics spanning multiple seasons I might just have to get to eventually though. XD

Thanks for the recommendations!

It is very very good though. Check reviews or MAL scores.

HannahCN said:
Bokura No and One Outs look pretty nice, except perhaps not exactly my genre. But I added them to my watchlist regardless.

I've not watched FMA:B, but I've watched a large part of original FMA and plan on finishing it first (when I get around to it), because I've heard it said that while watching FMA:B after FMA is still doable, the other way around is ... not as much. And honestly, Mob Psycho's story to me was... pretty generic. I might just be done with Shonen for a while unless they bring something rather unique to the table. I like Shokugeki No Soma, but that one does its own unique thing, and I love Boku No Hero Academia, but you can't deny that one has a great story. I don't really consider just looking great (as Mob Psycho did) to be enough to justify a generic story.
they get interesting as the story progresses.
you will like them if you pick them up

HannahCN said:
Bokura No and One Outs look pretty nice, except perhaps not exactly my genre. But I added them to my watchlist regardless.

I've not watched FMA:B, but I've watched a large part of original FMA and plan on finishing it first (when I get around to it), because I've heard it said that while watching FMA:B after FMA is still doable, the other way around is ... not as much. And honestly, Mob Psycho's story to me was... pretty generic. I might just be done with Shonen for a while unless they bring something rather unique to the table. I like Shokugeki No Soma, but that one does its own unique thing, and I love Boku No Hero Academia, but you can't deny that one has a great story. I don't really consider just looking great (as Mob Psycho did) to be enough to justify a generic story.

ETA: Oh, and before I forget, thanks everyone else I didn't reply to specifically who welcomed me to MAF as well!
The animation was one of the reasons why I loved Mob Psycho but I think the level of character depth in the series is great, but oh well.

I watched FMAB straight up actually, I agree that the way it covers whatever FMA covered was a bit rushed but it's not all that badly paced it's still decent.

Hello Hannah!
It's good to see new people here. Welcome man. Have you seen vampire knight anime?

Lucifer said:
Hello Hannah!
It's good to see new people here. Welcome man. Have you seen vampire knight anime?

I haven't - hadn't even heard about it. Looks cool though!

HannahCN said:
I haven't - hadn't even heard about it. Looks cool though!
That's great man.
I would recommend it and it's a great story about elegant vampires with good looks

Not sure where else to post this, but I thought if I'd post it here someone might at least have a look at it. Got this weird email just now.

Dear HannahCN ,
You haven't made any posts so far in Anime & Manga Forum. As per the rules, your account will be deleted as you don't have at least one post, to your account.
So, please visit https://myanimeforum.net and make at least one post, to secure your account.
Regards,
AMF team

I mean, I know I've been a bit more quiet as of late, but I've just not been watching as much anime recently. This mail, however, seems to imply my account would be getting deleted because it had no posts whatsoever, which is just not true. So... huh?

HannahCN said:
Not sure where else to post this, but I thought if I'd post it here someone might at least have a look at it. Got this weird email just now.

I mean, I know I've been a bit more quiet as of late, but I've just not been watching as much anime recently. This mail, however, seems to imply my account would be getting deleted because it had no posts whatsoever, which is just not true. So... huh?

Clara wanted to send that mail for all the 'zero post accounts' but ended up sending to everyone.
She got one herself and it's a misunderstanding. If an account got at least one post, we will never delete it.
She will be sending another mail regarding this confusion very soon.
Thank you for your understanding

Star_Of_Hope said:
Clara wanted to send that mail for all the 'zero post accounts' but ended up sending to everyone.
She got one herself and it's a misunderstanding. If an account got at least one post, we will never delete it.
She will be sending another mail regarding this confusion very soon.
Thank you for your understanding

No problems, mistakes happen. But if they do, so do confused posts asking what's up. XD All's good!

HannahCN said:
No problems, mistakes happen. But if they do, so do confused posts asking what's up. XD All's good!
i ignored it.
clara sends many mails that don't any sense. she sent a mail saying dead user before.
that created a fuss

Back