Goblin Slayer

Ace

Manga Name: Goblin Slayer

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: 456

Chapters: 30 chapters

Genres: Action, Ecchi, Harem, Seinen, Adventure, Fantasy, Drama, Horror, Adult, Mature

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
A young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It's the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who's dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumours of his feats begin to circulate, there's no telling who might come calling next...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
The art and story-telling is wonderful, Personally not a fan of adult manga but i do always give things a chance. There is some gore but nothing terrible.
The main character is not as he seems' may be surprised. (No spoilers ;) )

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 8.5/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation on the reduction of my rating: Incomplete and slow updates sadly.[/align]​

Star_Of_Hope said:
@BurnsyCEO seems to like this anime a lot. But I have heard some rumors that it lacks decent plot.
I won't be watching it so I would never know.

to be honest it does get repetitive but i did not mention that due to the fact they keep it fresh with the comedy

Star_Of_Hope said:
@BurnsyCEO seems to like this anime a lot. But I have heard some rumors that it lacks decent plot.
I won't be watching it so I would never know.

It does, I watched a few episodes and found it pretty boring.

Back