Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star_Of_Hope said:
That's one way to say it :D
Let's keep going. If we can post 125 posts today, that will be good enough :D
I know right lol hope that the post count today was pleasing to you star :)

We can certainly hope that we can make it to that 800 posts goal.
I am going to get the color.

Wow I really hope that the goal has been reset else wth...9 posts?? not cool..please tell me the goal has been reset

blackrose said:
Wow I really hope that the goal has been reset else wth...9 posts?? not cool..please tell me the goal has been reset

It's been reset :cheers:
We have more than 20 hours for 100 posts. You are taking this seriously like me

i must have made all the posts within the time. i don't keep track of when it resets.
if it's 100 we can do it

Thank you for your concern blackrose :D
There were times when we barely made any posts. Today, it's just 4 more posts and we will meet the goal

Star_Of_Hope said:
Thank you for your concern blackrose :D
There were times when we barely made any posts. Today, it's just 4 more posts and we will meet the goal

No need to thank me hun. As i said I'm just here to learn and help out a bit and I'm really glad to hear that we almost met the goal. Hopefully we will be there in a short while. .i think I made a few more than 4 lol will try to make some more but my kid's a bit under the weather so might be a bit later

blackrose said:
No need to thank me hun. As i said I'm just here to learn and help out a bit and I'm really glad to hear that we almost met the goal. Hopefully we will be there in a short while. .i think I made a few more than 4 lol will try to make some more but my kid's a bit under the weather so might be a bit later

We made it to the goal this week. If we can post 100 extra posts, then we could consider the special color giveaway.
So it depends on others who want that color now.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We made it to the goal this week. If we can post 100 extra posts, then we could consider the special color giveaway.
So it depends on others who want that color now.

That's great news. Namely and paging nameless and angel lol

blackrose said:
That's great news. Namely and paging nameless and angel lol

Indeed.
We have finally made it to the goal before the weekend. I don't think we will have any trouble to get another 100 posts in 48 hours.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed.
We have finally made it to the goal before the weekend. I don't think we will have any trouble to get another 100 posts in 48 hours.

Yep. That should be a piece of cake...so I guess the competition begins now huh. Good luck @Nameless and @Angel. Can't wait to see which of you bags that colour ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back