Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrose said:
Hey I'm sure there will be members to like it hun..but your posts are interesting as I said and I hope you don't get banned. I really like you..meh it's ok, I just do my best to help out you know

i was even told to behave by all staff members except may be ace.
i felt bad and i wasn't trying to make short posts and now they don't even want me to curse.
i am not cursing at anyone before

Angel said:
i was even told to behave by all staff members except may be ace.
i felt bad and i wasn't trying to make short posts and now they don't even want me to curse.
i am not cursing at anyone before

awww well that must be kinda hard..what were you told to behave about though? I never saw anything out of the way and well as for the cursing thing you are not the only one that did it

blackrose said:
Oh I see. Well lets just look out for one another so neither of us gets banned :)

thank you but do you think i am in the wrong too?
he came and attacked me but no one supported me. i got a warning because of that

If only we could keep this up during the weekend, I could get a good color.
Why won't people post, when I am about to get the color?
Life is unfair

Angel said:
thank you but do you think i am in the wrong too?
he came and attacked me but no one supported me. i got a warning because of that
hmmm well the post did have a lot of cursing though but I think if there was something to be said they could have been a bit less harsh and also there is something called pm..sure that mods know how to use it, instead of embarrassing you like that. Maybe try to stay away from cursing lol and mostly it's because of your posts that we meet goal so It was really uncool in my opinion to handle this situation in this manner

Star_Of_Hope said:
Looks like our luck ran out.
We are still behind the usual count :D

Hey star don't worry holidays are almost over..sure the post count will be fine in no time :)

blackrose said:
hmmm well the post did have a lot of cursing though but I think if there was something to be said they could have been a bit less harsh and also there is something called pm..sure that mods know how to use it, instead of embarrassing you like that. Maybe try to stay away from cursing lol and mostly it's because of your posts that we meet goal so It was really uncool in my opinion to handle this situation in this manner

Hey star don't worry holidays are almost over..sure the post count will be fine in no time :)

i longed to hear that. i want to know that i am not completely wrong. i must have given him an attitude but his other posts aren't great and he gives attitude too. so it's fine for him but for me, it's bad

Angel said:
i longed to hear that. i want to know that i am not completely wrong. i must have given him an attitude but his other posts aren't great and he gives attitude too. so it's fine for him but for me, it's bad

Please do not bring up the past issue again.
It's already been resolved and nothing comes out of blaming others for all the mistakes.

Angel said:

I think that maybe as how it's a mod they should have been a bit more calm but hey it's in the past now so lets just try to move ahead in better light :)

We are so close to the goal.
I have never dropped by at this hour, and I don't know when it would reset. We made 133 posts today!

We made it to the goal, all thanks to me.
I haven't made many posts today but I made the goal post :cheers:

Let's keep this going.
We made it this far and may be we could meet that 800 posts goal too, if we keep this up.

Today's progress doesn't look promising. I should probably wait and then steal the spotlight like yesterday.
That color would be mine

blackrose said:
I think that maybe as how it's a mod they should have been a bit more calm but hey it's in the past now so lets just try to move ahead in better light :)

i don't have a choice but to move on. i try not to disturb the surface water but i don't always succeed.
thank you for listening to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back