Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are able to meet the goal somehow but the activity during this weekend is absolutely pathetic.
I am not so sure just how many people were genuinely busy to post.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We are able to meet the goal somehow but the activity during this weekend is absolutely pathetic.
I am not so sure just how many people were genuinely busy to post.

Remember that this weekend is the one before new years so things may not be to busy

Hmmm 3-4 is kinda low though, I will try to make a few more. Been a bit skeptic as I don't want to end up spamming and cause caous again

I am so sorry. I forgot that I said I would be active this weekend.
I will try to make it up next weekend

i was here but i didn't make many posts.
i was watching that anime vivid strike and it takes a long time to cover each episode than a chapter

Nameless said:
I am so sorry. I forgot that I said I would be active this weekend.
I will try to make it up next weekend

Hmmm what's up? To busy partying nameless? lol

Angel said:
i was here but i didn't make many posts.
i was watching that anime vivid strike and it takes a long time to cover each episode than a chapter

I saw a few posts about that anime though

Well, we have decent progress today but still somehow I don't like how the weekend count dropped during the weekend. It's about time, for us to put together a common time and try to be active during that time. What do you guys think?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we have decent progress today but still somehow I don't like how the weekend count dropped during the weekend. It's about time, for us to put together a common time and try to be active during that time. What do you guys think?

We all live in different time zones. Is it really possible to come up with a common timeframe?
I don't think it's possible

blackrose said:
Hmmm what's up? To busy partying nameless? lol

I saw a few posts about that anime though

We will just have to give it a try. 
It's better for me from 7 PM to 8:30 PM IST to be hate.
Great progress today everyone

Nameless said:
We all live in different time zones. Is it really possible to come up with a common timeframe?
I don't think it's possible

Yes man. How did you know?
:cheers:

Lol it is the new year's eve after all ;)

Nameless said:
Cool man.
I like new years a little. You could party the entire night.
We made so much progress yesterday
You could party the entire night any night though lol I don't really party but glad that you are enjoying it nameless. Be safe

Angel said:
this is great. how could we have made that many posts yesterday?
i couldn't believe my eyes.

Hope and faith are really awesome and powerful things hun ;)

Angel said:
i did make a few posts but i would probably get yelled at if i make too many posts at once.
i am trying to be discreet

Hmm I see. I though I was the only one being cautious..like walking on broken glass lol you make so many posts about mangas..they look so good and then the stories so amazing and then I'm not able to read it cus well u know my genre pref lol I still like reading your posts though :)

blackrose said:
Hmm I see. I though I was the only one being cautious..like walking on broken glass lol you make so many posts about mangas..they look so good and then the stories so amazing and then I'm not able to read it cus well u know my genre pref lol I still like reading your posts though :)

i got a warning and the next time it would be a ban. i don't want to get banned but if only there are people who like my genre, it would be great and i wouldn't ask for anything else.
i am sorry that you have to go through that

Angel said:
i got a warning and the next time it would be a ban. i don't want to get banned but if only there are people who like my genre, it would be great and i wouldn't ask for anything else.
i am sorry that you have to go through that

Hey I'm sure there will be members to like it hun..but your posts are interesting as I said and I hope you don't get banned. I really like you..meh it's ok, I just do my best to help out you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back