Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackrose said:
That's great news. No a bad start for the year huh :)

I will have to agree with that.
But the next two weeks, I won't be available much. The same goes to Clara as well. I just hope this wouldn't breakdown our record so far

Star_Of_Hope said:
I will have to agree with that.
But the next two weeks, I won't be available much. The same goes to Clara as well. I just hope this wouldn't breakdown our record so far

Oh well we all have lives apart from here right. Don't worry I'm sure it will be fine :)

All the best hun ;) i know how much you want it

blackrose said:
Oh well we all have lives apart from here right. Don't worry I'm sure it will be fine :)

All the best hun ;) i know how much you want it

thanks and i could get it with no trouble.
19 posts isn't a big deal for me.

Angel said:
we met the goal for this week but i will make a few posts.
i don't want to lose the color.

You got the special color now Angel.
Please do not forget to keep posting right after getting that :D

i have added the new post goal.
if no one would be active this week and the next week, can we make 700 posts goal as the ultimate goal, star?

Wohoo awesome chick @angel  :cheers: congrats on the colour..not green anymore though but still nice..better luck next time nameless

[quote="blackrose" pid='119393' dateline='1546825112']
Wohoo awesome chick @angel  :cheers: congrats on the colour..not green anymore though but still nice..better luck next time nameless
[/quote]

thank you blackrose. i am trying to get it for sometime and i finally got the new color.
i will post but this week star wouldn't be active and the next week too. it will be hard

Angel said:
thank you blackrose. i am trying to get it for sometime and i finally got the new color.
i will post but this week star wouldn't be active and the next week too. it will be hard

No problem chick. You deserve it. You worked hard for it ::) sorry to hear about star. I will try as well :)

blackrose said:
No problem chick. You deserve it. You worked hard for it ::) sorry to hear about star. I will try as well :)

thanks but with just us, it would take a miracle to get to that 800 posts goal.
they could have lowered it i finally got my new color

That color looks good. I want that color too.
We made 150 extra posts which is quite an accomplishment.

it's just a few members this week and the next week nameless.
we will have to make it to the goal. but if those admins are not there, i might get to keep this color for one more week

Star_Of_Hope said:
I suppose we could make 700 posts just for these two weeks.
I hope we couldn't break the record.

thanks and now it is a motivation i am looking for. i will take care of these two weeks.
you can take a break. i didn't expect to see you at all.

I hope we could at least make 140 posts.
112 posts wouldn't just cut it. I won't be available during the weekend.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I hope we could at least make 140 posts.
112 posts wouldn't just cut it. I won't be available during the weekend.

i will try to post a lot.
don't worry and i won't make the record break.

Thank you Angel.
Just try not to post too many chapter threads. We are not getting any replies to those posts after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back