Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for worrying
but if i don't post much, we won't be able to meet the goal and i finally made star to pick up monthly goals. i don't want to miss it

I forgot about that man.
Don't worry too much and we will be able to meet it. We have around just 130 and we got the weekend too

you are right.
but i plan to take a break during the weekend. remember my plan from before? after all the work i am going to enjoy myself

That's cool man.
It's time for me to go. Will see you in 4 hours from now. Don't forget it or I will be all alone here

i won't forget.
and i will be here for you. you don't have to feel so lonely and i am here most of the time which makes me feel lonely a lot

I am here man.
Just like I promised to you. You should make your status online man. It's difficult to see you

i have been waiting for you.
you knew that i have been here and that online status says one member is invisible. that should tell you

That's cool man.
I thought you wouldn't be here. It's nice to see you again. Can you eat an extra cheese of extra large pizza by yourself?

Lucifer said:
Thanks man and vampire knight is the only exception.
I have read it till the end more than once. Even now I wouldn't mind reading it one more time

That's cool man

Yep but I finished the anime and it ended very disappointing so I'm following the manga but the episodes seem to be mixed up

Blackangel said:
did we meet the goal yesterday blackrose?
i tonight we were very close but then i had leave suddenly so i don't know.
did we meet it?

If this had been a weekly goal, then we would have just 8 posts to the goal.
As it's a monthly goal, we have 58 posts to cover now. Good luck!

Just 2 more posts to the goal.
Good job everyone :D With this we need one more post for this week. After that, posts will be counted towards the next week's goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back