Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are not late.
i am still here and i have bad news. i don't think we met yesterday's goal. so i am trying to make it up today

That's cool man
I thought I was the only one here. What's up? Don't worry and it's easy enough to reach the goal. If not we always have weekend

you don't even come here during weekends.
how can we have anything if no one comes here on weekends?
you are so weird

Sorry man
Even if I come, I won't be making so many posts and I need a break for myself sometimes. I am really sorry

don't apologize .
i understand and it's just too hard for me to post so much everyday and i had to take a break during the weekends myself

Everyone needs a break man.
There is nothing wrong with it. If we met the goal, you could always sit back and relax man.

i plan to do that too.
if only we could meet the goal today, i will have a complete weekend for myself.
i am going to watch all the bl anime i have. it will be my heaven

Sounds like a plan man
We are very far away from the goal but I plan to come back again today.
It's going to be fine. Don't worry about it too much

thank you
i will get to post a lot. i have installed this new app for manga and i am loving it
there aren't many good bl manga but whatever they have are good

That sounds great man.
I used to have a manga app. I have installed it now any I couldn't get anytime for manga and I don't usually read manga a lot

that's good.
may be you can install it later.
it will be fine and i don't think you have to get into manga forcefully.
even i like anime more than manga

Thanks man and vampire knight is the only exception.
I have read it till the end more than once. Even now I wouldn't mind reading it one more time

Blackrose said:
Cool thanks chick
Will look for them :)

I do prefer manga but I like to try group watch recommended stuff

That's cool man

you must have really liked it a lot.
i have heard of the manga from you more than once. i do like some manga but if they have good anime adaptations, i won't look for manga

That's cool man.
There aren't many people here who prefer manga over anime. So I completely understand it

Sorry man.
That would be 40 posts and I am planning to leave in another 2 minutes and I can't help you very much. I am sorry

that's sad but it's alright.
40 posts should be cut in half that's just 20 posts for us both.
that's the beauty of having more than one people

I agree man.
I can't be here for longer but I will drop by again sorry 4 hours. Do you plan to come here at that time?

i am always here until we meet the goal.
if i see your posts for me, i will reply immediately and i will be here after 4 hours.
i will come

That's cool man.
I will see you in another 4 hours. You should take a break and post only when you really want to pay. Then it could be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back