Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the matter man?
It's really good, got good plot, great animation, character development. What else is lacking?

Poseidon said:
Well it's always good to have more companion
That's true man

i don't think yona would kill that king.
she had loved him for so long and she even wanted to marry him and her father isn't great. i don't like the way it's going

That's very funny man.
The story could be predictable. But Yona might take the throne. She is the descendent of the legendary dragon kind.

That's a possibility man
But without having a good enough plot twist, this series wouldn't be good enough.
You will be in for a surprise

i really don't want to regret reading manga
i have been thinking of picking it up and even blackrose is reading it but i just don't want to start reading a straight romance

You can always drop it later man.
It's not an obligation for you to, follow the series and I never know Blackrose started reading the manga

she told me that herself.
she is following it and she really liked it. i think she liked yona a lot and she likes the blue dragon too

I remember blue dragon man.
It's sad. People could be so cruel and they even kept calling him the monster even when he is protecting them

you are right.
he endure so much and i feel so sorry for him. he looks so pretty and his eyes are beautiful.
i can't believe people can call him a monster

All those dragons got issues man.
It's really sad how they we were made to suffer. Finally, they were able to break free off that and joined yona

i agree too.
without her, they would have suffered their entire life. may be not the green dragon and the white dragon but the other two dragons

I agree man
We should probably move this discussion to anime discussions section.
We have been talking a lot about anime

you are right and i didn't realize.
tag me when you find the right thread and i will post there too.
or i could use the index page

Another 50 posts man.
But I don't have time much. Where are you blackrose? Are you waiting for me to tag you?

i was waiting then i got distracted.
will check the tag and reply there. did you notice that we are just 50 posts away from goal?

it's alright.
i think i can handle it but i am too tired as well.
i am thinking of leaving and then come back. may be blackrose will come by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back