Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not far from the goal.
Despite the requests, we can't do much about the colors, when people are not active enough, Blackangel.

Lucifer said:
Thanks man.
Angel is taking this too seriously. It shouldn't matter much if we miss the goal once or twice. Unbreakable record isn't very charming

Blackangel said:
this is getting harder though.
and i blackrose could keep the color next week. i want her to have if, even if i sacrifice my own

Aww that's sweet hun but I'm not sure if I will be worthy this week
You are working really hard though hun..you deserve it :)

Blackangel said:
i will ask them to keep the color for you too blackrose.
half my work goes for you too. if you are not replying then i wouldn't have tried so hard to read or post

Awww you're to sweet hun but i don't think they will agree for that
I will try to keep it but I'm not very optimistic

Looks like the beginning of another day in MAF.
We met the goal yesterday! Great job everyone and we don't have to worry about 200 lists anymore for weekend activity. Getting 180 posts, today and tomorrow will do for this week :D

This is cool man.
It's not hard but getting to 200 is the real deal. You guys made it through all that

will we be able to make it to today's goal?
it looks tough and i don't have enough time today to do this. and not everyone is active like before

This is cool man.
You don't have to worry about today and tomorrow would be cool too if we don't get stuck with Friday curse again

i don't want to think about tomorrow and we need a few more posts, just 21 posts to reach the goal today.
then i will think of tomorrow and the curse

Just 21?
It's 40 posts man. We are at 140 posts for today's goal. You will be able to get them very soon. Don't worry Angel

i thought we made so much progress.
i miscalculated and i have 20 more posts now than i thought. i want to get them as soon as possible

Well, it's down to 30 man.
We have many hours to catch up. More than 12 hours. Don't worry too much man and relax. We can get them without much struggle

Lucifer said:
We have many hours to catch up. More than 12 hours. Don't worry too much man and relax. We can get them without much struggle
you are right
but people here wouldn't post even if the goal count is 179. they never really don't care about the goal and wouldn't post at all

Lucifer said:

Haha.. she want you to post more

where did you go?
weren't you going to post 6 posts? but with this we met the goal for today. i am going to take a break. i am too tired

Blackrose said:
Wow you guys are doing an awesome job these days..hope star doesn't get any ideas because of this

Angel had been asking me to lower the goal, as she is the only one who is posting a lot.
I won't be increasing the goal anytime soon.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Angel had been asking me to lower the goal, as she is the only one who is posting a lot.
I won't be increasing the goal anytime soon.

Whew that's a relief lol
Angel is pretty awesome and I'm glad to see her active again
I hope that things at work have also gotten better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back