hmmm well will try..I like my colour

Really?
I doubt that highly chick
Angel has been working pretty hard here again for a while now

Blackrose said:
lol its cool hun
We did it to be twins :D
I hope that I can keep my colour this week
i will ask them to keep the color for you too blackrose.
half my work goes for you too. if you are not replying then i wouldn't have tried so hard to read or post

Blackrose said:
hmmm
I see
only way to get another colour is by posting then...good luck
Thanks man.
Angel is taking this too seriously. It shouldn't matter much if we miss the goal once or twice. Unbreakable record isn't very charming

i know but we made it so far without breaking it. now i don't want to break it.
does it seem like a sane excuse? it's the only one i got and i don't want to break it

Sorry you.
I did intend to drop by here but things got busy and I am here now. I will help you out but I can't stay for long

thanks and come by when you get time.
it would be nice to talk and the goal wouldn't be this far away. what happened to our active time? i don't see any active time

Sorry man.
Things change but I will try to be here more and isn't this the active time? Even Blackrose and Poseidon are here

as long as you still remember this place, it's good.
i will be busy this weekend unlike the last weekend and i am trying to meet the goal by then

I will remember this place man.
I wouldn't have returned after many years, if I didn't remember it. I just get busy and couldn't stop by here, more

do not disappear for years again?
it would be too boring and many people would list their way, that way. so don't just drop off suddenly

I won't man.
I didn't think I would be missed and I have been a regular to MAF for more than an year. I won't be leaving it without any notice

this is getting harder though.
and i blackrose could keep the color next week. i want her to have if, even if i sacrifice my own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back