Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you star.
lowering the goal would be good but i can understand why you don't want to do that.
i will try my best to post this week too

Well, we did make quite a progress.
Our average used to be 59 and now it's 64. That's quite an achievement and I am happy for that

i will try to post more.
but i might not succeed and it's too much to post as it is. i will still see what i can do

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am sorry to hear that.
Good luck with next week then. You need at least 250 posts for a week, to get the new color.

Well that's not much at all...for angel lol
Will try..I miss my colour already..hey how much posts do I have to have to get that colour angel has when she loses her colour?

Poseidon said:
Hey Rose.. how about making 180 new thread? That would be fun

Blackrose said:
Will try..I miss my colour already..hey how much posts do I have to have to get that colour angel has when she loses her colour?

there is no such thing i think.
star allowed you to have to the color only once blackrose. i think we all should post on own to get the color. you will get your color for this week very soon

Blackangel said:
new week.
i didn't think i would see blackrose losing the color. can you please give it to her for this week, @star_of_hope?

It's ok hun..you are the only one who deserves it this week...I'm sorry that I didn't help you mush last week

Blackrose said:
It's ok hun..you are the only one who deserves it this week...I'm sorry that I didn't help you mush last week
she agreed for it.
don't let her go back on that word by saying these things blackrose. you deserve them

Blackangel said:
thank you so much star.
i will not all of this again. now @blackrose can get that color back without any problems

Wow chick you really didn't have to go begging for me...I really don't deserve it this week but thanks hun

Blackangel said:
there is no such thing i think.
star allowed you to have to the color only once blackrose. i think we all should post on own to get the color. you will get your color for this week very soon

Blackrose said:
Wow chick you really didn't have to go begging for me...I really don't deserve it this week but thanks hun
don't call it begging please
i just tried to hold onto that color for you and it's only for this week.

This is crazy man.
It hasn't even been 8 hours for the reset and we are very near to the goal.
You guys are rocking these days

With this, we met the goal for today man.
Take a break and enjoy the free time and I didn't think it was 28 posts

we still need 20 more posts.
our goal changed to 1000 and that makes 200 every day of the week.
i didn't think people would miss it

Sorry man.
I never thought of that and you are almost to the goal. It's sad to see Poseidon losing his color

with this, we are at the goal mark.
i am going to relax now and i have a shift to take care of in an hour.
this feeling is good

Blackrose said:

[quote="Poseidon" pid='146439' dateline='1562597161']

Come on.. i just want to see her piss off by that ridicilous number haha..
[/quote]

She is going to ignore it.
No one would take such a number seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back