Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poseidon said:
Haha.. total 249 chapters, now i'm at 170, it's worth to read
that's a very long manga .
i remember you saying that a manga had 120 chapters but i am too wrong. it would take me forever to complete a long manga like that. did you notice that, we picked up all the slack?

Well so glad to see that the goal has been being met..kinda sad to have to see my colour go this week...will try to get it back soon
Great job everyone

Blackrose said:
Well so glad to see that the goal has been being met..kinda sad to have to see my colour go this week...will try to get it back soon
Great job everyone
i am still trying to make the color stay for you and poseidon.
if we meet the goal for this week, then star should have to give the group promotion and you two will have it. welcome back. how are you? are you alright?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, the next week, no one will be having any V.I.P. color then.
It's sad to see the activity degrade like this.

I have noticed that the site seems to be giving a lot of trouble..even i had to change my theme and stuff to gain access to the site.This could be a reason as to why the activity has decreased.. I hope that things can be fixed soon..I really want to go back to my dark red theme .sighsss no Lelouche to stare at here lol

Blackangel said:
i am still trying to make the color stay for you and poseidon.
if we meet the goal for this week, then star should have to give the group promotion and you two will have it. welcome back. how are you? are you alright?

That's sweet chick but in honesty I was hardly here this week and it wouldn't be fair..perhaps poseidon and you could sport it for the next week if you have been here this week..i will catch up next week
Thanks so much I am all better, my throat is still a little troublesome and a little cough now and again but otherwise I'm good

Blackrose said:
I have noticed that the site seems to be giving a lot of trouble..even i had to change my theme and stuff to gain access to the site.This could be a reason as to why the activity has decreased.. I hope that things can be fixed soon..I really want to go back to my dark red theme .sighsss no Lelouche to stare at here lol

That's sweet chick but in honesty I was hardly here this week and it wouldn't be fair..perhaps poseidon and you could sport it for the next week if you have been here this week..i will catch up next week
Thanks so much I am all better, my throat is still a little troublesome and a little cough now and again but otherwise I'm good

you helped me in keeping my color before.
it's my turn now and i like seeing you two in special color. take more rest and don't stress yourself about anything

Blackangel said:
you helped me in keeping my color before.
it's my turn now and i like seeing you two in special color. take more rest and don't stress yourself about anything

Awww
You're so sweet hun :)
I will do that..thanks :)

Blackrose said:
Awww
You're so sweet hun :)
I will do that..thanks :)
today and this week's goal shouldn't be hard to meet, after all this progress.
yesterday we made 250 posts to cover all the slack. it was hard but we did it and clara binge posted for two days

Poseidon said:
This week's goal is just a dream
Haha.. what would happen to us then?
Well, everyone will be losing their colors and access to V.I.P. section.
Nothing much :D

Blackrose said:

Everything is fixed now :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, everyone will be losing their colors and access to V.I.P. section.
Nothing much :D

Everything is fixed now :D

Oh my.. i like VIP section, there are lot of interesting thread there

Poseidon said:
Oh my.. i like VIP section, there are lot of interesting thread there

Well, can't be helped and this week, I believe Clara is the one who made most of the posts.
So, the colors will be taken regardless we meet the goal or not. I am sorry about that.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, can't be helped and this week, I believe Clara is the one who made most of the posts.
So, the colors will be taken regardless we meet the goal or not. I am sorry about that.

Oh well there is always next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back