Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer said:
Very funny man.
I prefer luc more than Lucy and I am the king of hell. I have been away attention matters related to hell

Oh Luc, Okie dokie then
Get Belzeebub and Leviathan work, don't handle all by yourself haha..

Poseidon said:
Oh Luc, Okie dokie then
Get Belzeebub and Leviathan work, don't handle all by yourself haha..

Sure man but you know how they are.
All bark and no work. I need to do or monitor their work

I am doing a lot today....I want a sparkly name!
Well,  I just have too many alerts piled up....so, I have to clear them.....once in a while.

Blackangel said:
i am so sorry to hear that sweetheart.
get better first and we can worry about other things later. you should take care of your health more

Thanks hunnie I still feel so horrible but just thought I'd pop in for a bit and see how things were going. ..honestly I don't even have an appetite
sighh

Poseidon said:
You're bit easy to get sick lately, are you eat properly?

hmmm i drop the ball for one day and you trying to steal my colour???
man i am shocked :p lol

Star_Of_Hope said:
Are you alright, blackrose?
Do take care of your health first and it's the most important part of our life.

Thanks star...I'm not sure if my post count will be the same but once I'm able to I will try to come in...this thing really has me feeling horrible. .i could hardly move yesterday and today but im feeling a bit better now just not 100 yet

Blackrose said:
Thanks hunnie I still feel so horrible but just thought I'd pop in for a bit and see how things were going. ..honestly I don't even have an appetite
sighh

hmmm i drop the ball for one day and you trying to steal my colour???
man i am shocked :p lol

Thanks star...I'm not sure if my post count will be the same but once I'm able to I will try to come in...this thing really has me feeling horrible. .i could hardly move yesterday and today but im feeling a bit better now just not 100 yet

I am alright now.
Just a little weak, at the moment. I made so many posts yesterday that I have lost count. No one was active....and it was baffling :(

Claraviolet said:
I am alright now.
Just a little weak, at the moment. I made so many posts yesterday that I have lost count. No one was active....and it was baffling :(

Really?
Not even Poseidon? ??
I'm sorry hun but I really couldn't come in...right now I'm starting to feel a bit woozy again..might log out soon
Will try to check in a bit more hun
Take care of urself

Claraviolet said:
I am alright now.

Sorry i was too absorbed in a manga that i read now, i can't stop so i can only make quick look here haha..

Poseidon said:
Sorry i was too absorbed in a manga that i read now, i can't stop so i can only make quick look here haha..

what is that manga that got you so absorbed?
i am interested in the manga that made you read it all the time

Blackangel said:
what is that manga that got you so absorbed?
i am interested in the manga that made you read it all the time

20th Century Boys, it's like a death spiral, hard to get out from it haha..

Poseidon said:
20th Century Boys, it's like a death spiral, hard to get out from it haha..

i am going to read it.
never knew much about it but this isn't the first time that i have heard of that manga

Clara is the top poster with 88 posts man.
Never saw that and everyone will lose their colors, if you all don't take this seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back