Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackangel said:
thank you
i will tag you after reading it. i hope the art is good. i am a sucker for good art

If you like the art in Monster then i think you'll like it, same author after all..

Lucifer said:
Clara is the top poster with 88 posts man.
Never saw that and everyone will lose their colors, if you all don't take this seriously

Haha.. Clara on fire!

Poseidon said:
If you like the art in Monster then i think you'll like it, same author after all..

Haha.. Clara on fire!

You said it man.
But when an admin is on fire, it means we are all going to end up having the same color at the end :cheers:

this is crazy and without @poseidon and @blackrose it's impossible to even think of covering all those posts.
we were 50 posts behind yesterday's goal

Poseidon said:

Haha.. Clara on fire!

he writes all popular and twisted stories for us to read
i don't want to think much of it but this author is on another level

Blackangel said:
this is crazy and without @poseidon and @blackrose it's impossible to even think of covering all those posts.
we were 50 posts behind yesterday's goal

he writes all popular and twisted stories for us to read
i don't want to think much of it but this author is on another level

Oh really.. 50 post is a lot, damn.. sorry haha..

Yea believe me, i met mystery after mystery on this manga, that's why it's kinda hard to stop haha..

Poseidon said:

Yea believe me, i met mystery after mystery on this manga, that's why it's kinda hard to stop haha..

We are about 100 posts to meet today's goal man.
It wouldn't be hard to get them now but I can't do much.

Poseidon said:

i remember that.
you could make threads about that manga here. it might make people even more curious

No one should be getting the special color for this week ><
I don't want to be the only one posting here anymore and we are still more than 25 posts behind the actual today's goal.
AMATERASU!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't be compared to clara.
she will strip all the colors. good for her and finally everyone will lose their colors

<p><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>What is this man?</p><p>I don't get this at all. Something broke suddenly? How can they expect any activity when nothing is working?&nbsp;</p>

this is going crazy.
here is what i found.. you can bake normal posts only as replies using the quick reply and you should click the last button to make it normal

I don't like this man.
We have to make a lot of effort to post. We are driving everyone away! What is Clara doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back