Final statistics thread V2.0

Blackangel said:
you are wrong
he had been holding it all in and the other staff guy who swears and rude all the time was making crass remarks at him
I disagree, those were normal forum comments. And it's not like this guy didn't immediately respond to those comments.

MadaraUchiha said:
I disagree, those were normal forum comments. And it's not like this guy didn't immediately respond to those comments.
he's was never rude like the other man.
you should have seen his posts to silver fox and you will understand just how much he had to endure

Blackangel said:
he's was never rude like the other man.
you should have seen his posts to silver fox and you will understand just how much he had to endure
All he did was call one of his threads spam.

MadaraUchiha said:
All he did was call one of his threads spam.
you know that's not simple
i really don't understand it much but i don't think you will like it when someone calls your content that

Great progress everyone.
I really didn't expect to see such progress today. May be we can finally get back on track for the monthly goal

Blackangel said:
his ban is permanent
we can never get him back again and it's a huge loss. i hate the staff for this. he lost his temper once and they all made him leave the place

I know it might not seem fair and I miss him to but racism is a pretty bad thing chick

Blackrose said:

I know it might not seem fair and I miss him to but racism is a pretty bad thing chick

it's just one blackrose
he had been holding it in and everything exploded. those were pretty rude to him at first

We have performed the purge very recently.
So it might take us sometime but we will delete that particular account first. Thank you

Back