Final statistics thread V2.0

Blackrose said:
Well I can't vouch for anyone since I don't know what happened. I do hope his ban isn't permanent though. He was a great asset to this place.
I can only imagine it must have been something to do with that section he wanted added but clara refused. I personally think we don't need such a section though
None of that happened. He went on a racist rant and got what he deserved.

MadaraUchiha said:
None of that happened. He went on a racist rant and got what he deserved.
it's just one post
you could have ignored it and he didn't even troll anyone which is the permanent ban material

Blackangel said:
it's just one post
you could have ignored it and he didn't even troll anyone which is the permanent ban material
Trolling isn't even a ban material. And lol are you really asking me to ignore it. I personally don't care that he did it but that's instant perma ban.

MadaraUchiha said:
Trolling isn't even a ban material. And lol are you really asking me to ignore it. I personally don't care that he did it but that's instant perma ban.
only you and that other man thinks that
even risk doesn't agree and i don't agree. probably luc doesn't agree too but none of it ever mattered to you both

Blackangel said:
only you and that other man thinks that
even risk doesn't agree and i don't agree. probably luc doesn't agree too but none of it ever mattered to you both
Why don't you try posting whatever he did in YO and see what happens.

MadaraUchiha said:
Why don't you try posting whatever he did in YO and see what happens.
do you think i haven't seen it happen in yo before?
someone cursed very badly and called people more than just names and then they got banned for a month.
i have seen more than you think

Blackangel said:
do you think i haven't seen it happen in yo before?
someone cursed very badly and called people more than just names and then they got banned for a month.
i have seen more than you think
We don't allow that here. And Lucifer didn't even see the post.

i thought clara was all about second chances
sometimes i am even afraid of getting banned for bringing this up a lot.

Blackangel said:
i thought clara was all about second chances
sometimes i am even afraid of getting banned for bringing this up a lot.
You don't need to fear monger and nobody is gonna ban you. As for second chances it's for people who can actually redeem themselves.

MadaraUchiha said:
You don't need to fear monger and nobody is gonna ban you. As for second chances it's for people who can actually redeem themselves.
when someone calls your posts as trash, do you think many people can keep their cool?
he did it

Blackangel said:
when someone calls your posts as trash, do you think many people can keep their cool?
he did it
I'm pretty sure he was called trash after he was banned. I'm just amazed that you condone it.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm pretty sure he was called trash after he was banned. I'm just amazed that you condone it.
i am used to it.
sometimes everyone loses their cool and i just understand him a lot

Blackangel said:
i am used to it.
sometimes everyone loses their cool and i just understand him a lot
Yeah exactly, it's 2019 and people aren't supposed to get used to it. Open your vile tongue and get kicked out.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah exactly, it's 2019 and people aren't supposed to get used to it. Open your vile tongue and get kicked out.
i really don't know where you grew up
but this is how the people are now. sometimes you lose temper sometimes you hold it in. people just remember the times when you lose your temper

Blackangel said:
i really don't know where you grew up
but this is how the people are now. sometimes you lose temper sometimes you hold it in. people just remember the times when you lose your temper
It's fine if you do it live, it's a spur of the moment thing and you can't control it. But that's not the case when you are actually taking the time to type it in a forum, where you have to click multiple links and actually press the reply button.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's fine if you do it live, it's a spur of the moment thing and you can't control it. But that's not the case when you are actually taking the time to type it in a forum, where you have to click multiple links and actually press the reply button.
i can understand that
but that's not the way always. sometimes people can be had very angry and they can blackout. don't you know them?

Blackangel said:
i can understand that
but that's not the way always. sometimes people can be had very angry and they can blackout. don't you know them?
This guy knew what he was doing though.

MadaraUchiha said:
This guy knew what he was doing though.
you are wrong
he had been holding it all in and the other staff guy who swears and rude all the time was making crass remarks at him

Back