Final statistics thread V2.0

Well, he surprised me as well.
Usually we are the only ones here during the weekends. So, that's a surprise for me as well

You should've expected it man.
I didn't come by this week and I dropped by during the weekend. It's not an uncommon thing

You are right man
She is the top poster of this forum and even without Blackrose, she is keeping up with those goals. Even Poseidon isn't here anymore

Blackangel said:
yes and he was very active too.
i really don't understand why the staff can be so stubborn. they are all young. may be that's why.

Well I can't vouch for anyone since I don't know what happened. I do hope his ban isn't permanent though. He was a great asset to this place.
I can only imagine it must have been something to do with that section he wanted added but clara refused. I personally think we don't need such a section though

Blackrose said:
Well I can't vouch for anyone since I don't know what happened. I do hope his ban isn't permanent though. He was a great asset to this place.
I can only imagine it must have been something to do with that section he wanted added but clara refused. I personally think we don't need such a section though
his ban is permanent
we can never get him back again and it's a huge loss. i hate the staff for this. he lost his temper once and they all made him leave the place

it's a refresh start
but not a great start and we are so far behind and i can't even see the goal. we should work hard luc

Back