Final statistics thread V2.0

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
Yes. Do you think that we can cover this slack tomorrow?

It's not going to be easy.
We have to post extra 58 posts and not to mention that we are also trying for June's goal and all

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's not going to be easy.
We have to post extra 58 posts and not to mention that we are also trying for June's goal and all

Okay i get it
Good morning haha.. it's still early, are you sleep properly?

Okay i get it
Good morning haha.. it's still early, are you sleep properly?

Yes I did
I don't sleep all that much these days and it's not like I have too much to do during the day :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes I did
I don't sleep all that much these days and it's not like I have too much to do during the day :D

Oh.. well yes you can take a nap if you feel tired during the day. I didn't get enough sleep today, only 4,5 hours and i already wake up

Oh.. well yes you can take a nap if you feel tired during the day. I didn't get enough sleep today, only 4,5 hours and i already wake up

Me too
I was watching a movie ...so it got too late yesterday. I have never watched so many movies like this

Star_Of_Hope said:
Me too
I was watching a movie ...so it got too late yesterday. I have never watched so many movies like this

Sounds like you're on the roll for movie hehe.. it's good though, movies can keep you busy and provide entertainment. What movie you watch last night?

Sounds like you're on the roll for movie hehe.. it's good though, movies can keep you busy and provide entertainment. What movie you watch last night?

It's a movie named Kashmora.
It's a local movie and I don't think you have heard of it before :D

Well uh.. every movie you watch is always the first time i heard it hehe..
Do you like the movie?

It's not a bad one.
Horror movies are usually boring but this is entertaining enough with normal comedy and not with the disgusting comedy

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's not a bad one.
Horror movies are usually boring but this is entertaining enough with normal comedy and not with the disgusting comedy

You still watching horror? Haha.. it's been a while since you enjoy it

You still watching horror? Haha.. it's been a while since you enjoy it

I do.
Because of Clara,I have been watching many horror movies. She is here and I am glad that she got here before the lockdown.

Back