Final statistics thread V2.0

Star_Of_Hope said:
I do.
Because of Clara,I have been watching many horror movies. She is here and I am glad that she got here before the lockdown.

What do you mean by 'she is here'? It sounds like she didn't live with you before lockdown haha..
By the way it's fortunate that you're compatible with horror genre, if you're not then it will be boring for you..

it's finally happening
with 3 more posts and i can finally cover yesterday's slack and from there on we can deal with this cursed day

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
What do you mean by 'she is here'? It sounds like she didn't live with you before lockdown haha..
By the way it's fortunate that you're compatible with horror genre, if you're not then it will be boring for you..

No she doesn't live with everyone now
Because of her work she moved to another city and she visits us for every 15 days or so

Star_Of_Hope said:
No she doesn't live with everyone now
Because of her work she moved to another city and she visits us for every 15 days or so

Blackangel said:
covered the slack finally
and now we need to reset the timer to 0 and then start again to meet today's goal

Hi Angel, good morning

Hi Angel, good morning
[/quote]

hi there
i really thought star and you will be able to cover up for me yesterday. and i never thought it could be boring for you two to post so much

Blackangel said:
hi there
i really thought star and you will be able to cover up for me yesterday. and i never thought it could be boring for you two to post so much

Well i was so into Happy! yesterday and it makes me visit this place less haha.. most likely i'll continue the series in afternoon so i have time now

Hi Angel, good morning
[/quote]

A lot
I like her a lot and I want to be near her. Probably after 3 years, I get to live with her again

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
How about the other one? I never talk to him/her, he/she's our member too right

She is also a working adult now
Shaurya lives somewhere near Clara. She won't be coming here much

Well, it's stagnant now
I don't think we can make it to today's goal if we go on like this. I am going to post a few threads soon

[quote="White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain" pid='199755' dateline='1590137753']

I see.. so normally you're alone at home. I used to be like that too
Well say 'hi' to Shaurya from me, i never got the chance to talk on this forum
[/quote]

I will try
Lately she hadn't been communicating much when anyone. Not sure about the reason

Back