Enter: MelloLily

MelloLily said:
Maxot said:
Hurray im not forgotten xDDD

Of course not. You're an active, veteran, regular member on NarutoSpot, how could I not know you?

Well sadly we haven't talked alot =^-^=
And nspot isn't really working so im not really active anymore :Cat:

Maxot said:
MelloLily said:
Maxot said:

Of course not. You're an active, veteran, regular member on NarutoSpot, how could I not know you?

I guess I feel like I talk to you a lot because I see a lot of your comments. But you make a fair point.

MelloLily said:
Maxot said:
MelloLily said:
Maxot said:

I guess I feel like I talk to you a lot because I see a lot of your comments. But you make a fair point.

I do too you seem like a nice person =^-^=
So i hope we can just sit down one day and talk alot xP =^-^=

Aah Do i have a yaoi friend here???? :D:angel::angel:

I was wondering you were you since you were a mod when i came back after a while of the forum and i didn't even know you :p
Well nice to meet to mello chan! :D

Interesting stuffs you do there ;) Even i'd like to study psychology :p
I am learning Japanese, for the purpose of getting a chance of staying in touch with anime and manga even when i grow up..I mean in india people tend to forget their childhood dreams when they get a hold of reality (I have just observed that...) So more like i want to make anime/manga my career in future. I am also in web-designing and stuffs but i am not that experienced in either.

About myself...(i actually said too much already xP)
I am mansi, it's my real name...don't really have any nick names on this site..i do have pretty much though xP like manu, mans, master mansi,ruby, and so on...you can come up with a new one if you want. It's fun XD
I am 12 years old..
And I read many stuffs...including yaoi...I have a sis whose crazy for yaoi..I got the addiction from her.. not that i am really addicted though...:p
When is your birthday? :D I will also turn 13 in October...:lost2:

Mansi14 said:
Aah Do i have a yaoi friend here???? :D:angel::angel:

I was wondering you were you since you were a mod when i came back after a while of the forum and i didn't even know you :p

I am learning Japanese, for the purpose of getting a chance of staying in touch with anime and manga even when i grow up..I mean in india people tend to forget their childhood dreams when they get a hold of reality (I have just observed that...) So more like i want to make anime/manga my career in future. I am also in web-designing and stuffs but i am not that experienced in either.

I am mansi, it's my real name...don't really have any nick names on this site..i do have pretty much though xP like manu, mans, master mansi,ruby, and so on...you can come up with a new one if you want. It's fun XD
I am 12 years old..
And I read many stuffs...including yaoi...I have a sis whose crazy for yaoi..I got the addiction from her.. not that i am really addicted though...:p

October 25th is my birthday.

Nice to meet you, was great reading a bit about you.
I was just made a mod (yesterday or today). I think that was because of all the spam I reported and some things I was talking over with the admins.

MelloLily said:
Mansi14 said:
Aah Do i have a yaoi friend here????

I am 12 years old..

October 25th is my birthday.

Nice to meet you, was great reading a bit about you.
I was just made a mod (yesterday or today). I think that was because of all the spam I reported and some things I was talking over with the admins.
Okay :D
So hows it going...?
I am really excited to know the height of your knowledge about yaoi. I mean i haven't ever bothered to find yaoi fans, but now you suddenly appear :D
I am sorry if i am sounding rude or something like that..but i don't like being too formal with anyone. :)

Mansi14 said:
Okay :D
So hows it going...?
I am really excited to know the height of your knowledge about yaoi. I mean i haven't ever bothered to find yaoi fans, but now you suddenly appear :D
I am sorry if i am sounding rude or something like that..but i don't like being too formal with anyone. :)

It doesn't sound rude. I am always game to talk about yaoi.

Hey Lilly. This is Reverse/Revolver from NBF. We've spoken a few times before. Great to see you here. I'm also doing a majoring in psychology at a university and I'm in my third year. Also my birthday is in october as well but I'll be turning 20 this year so just a year younger from you.

As for my hobbies, aside from manga and anime, I like to read articles on various topics and global issues. I'm also an avid gamer as well. And of course, I like to discuss anime and manga with others as well :D

I'm interested in ping pong and pool so I might try to get into those later in the fall.

I used to be a mod on a website about 5-7 years ago but unfortunately that site is no longer around.

Hmmmm yeah thats really all I have to say about myself for now ^_^

TheRealOne said:
Hey Lilly. This is Reverse/Revolver from NBF. We've spoken a few times before. Great to see you here. I'm also doing a majoring in psychology at a university and I'm in my third year. Also my birthday is in october as well but I'll be turning 20 this year so just a year younger from you.

As for my hobbies, aside from manga and anime, I like to read articles on various topics and global issues. I'm also an avid gamer as well. And of course, I like to discuss anime and manga with others as well :D

I'm interested in ping pong and pool so I might try to get into those later in the fall.

I used to be a mod on a website about 5-7 years ago but unfortunately that site is no longer around.

I remember you, actually... I think I remember you from when you used the name "TheRealOne" on NarutoSpot, but I also do see Reverse/Revolver.

MelloLily said:
TheRealOne said:

I remember you, actually... I think I remember you from when you used the name "TheRealOne" on NarutoSpot, but I also do see Reverse/Revolver.

I actually don't go on NS too often. I've been on there a few times but the last I was on there was actually a few days ago. And I just recently changed my disqus name from Reverse to Revolver.

TheRealOne said:
MelloLily said:
TheRealOne said:

I actually don't go on NS too often. I've been on there a few times but the last I was on there was actually a few days ago. And I just recently changed my disqus name from Reverse to Revolver.

I do remember talking to you as Reverse though :)

MelloLily said:
TheRealOne said:
MelloLily said:
TheRealOne said:

I do remember talking to you as Reverse though :)

Yupp we talked back in NBF. I might actually change my name back since a lot of people like that name more. And I'm not feeling my current username so much as well lol :p

Since I left and came back, I edited my original introductions post, so it is now up to date. And posting in here now to bump this thread so those who don't know me, can read it.

Hello Melody :D
Welcome back.
We are glad to see you back.

I recommend kyou kara ore wa, seirei no moribito and angel densetsu for you :D

Hello melody.
I like the sound if your name.

your animelist seems really big.
Are you a manga reader?

Nel said:
Hello melody.
I like the sound if your name.

your animelist seems really big.
Are you a manga reader?

I like manga, but don't read a lot of it. I've read Naruto and Detective Conan, that's about it, along with some miscellaneous ones.

MelloLily said:
I like manga, but don't read a lot of it. I've read Naruto and Detective Conan, that's about it, along with some miscellaneous ones.

You don't read manga now?
I don't know if detective conan is still ongoing.

Back