Enter: MelloLily

Star_Of_Hope said:
MelloLily said:
My point of saying that was because you told me how they differ AFTER I already said I knew. I feel like someone is trying to talk down on me when they do that.

And somewhat. I know a few phrases and I translate what I know, but I mainly edit subtitles and time the subtitles.

It depends on the way we see things. I am neither talking down on you nor I have that intention to do so.But you keep on repeating that proboards is good which is a bit uncomfortable. We are using mybb and we are satisfied with it. That is all there is to it.

I can see that you are full of confidence, but I am not entirely different from you in that aspect :D
I didn't say Proboards is better (unless you want to prove me wrong and quote where I said that), only that I am a fan of it more (mainly because it is free). So yes, maybe we're both reading too deep into each other's messages. However, I feel after I say I know how to use mybb, then you say I hope you know how to use the notifications, pm, etc. (paraphrasing)... well, it's kind of like "um, I already said I did know."

Depends on what it is if I am confident in it. I am not confident in Japanese.

MelloLily said:
I didn't say Proboards is better (unless you want to prove me wrong and quote where I said that), only that I am a fan of it more. So yes, maybe we're both reading too deep into each other's messages. However, I feel after I say I know how to use mybb, then you say I hope you know how to use the notifications, pm, etc. (paraphrasing)... well, it's kind of like "um, I already said I did know."

You haven't replied to clara's visitor message.That lead to all this misunderstanding. Now I see your real intention :)

You haven't participated in other discussions either. Aren't you into one piece?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MelloLily said:
I didn't say Proboards is better (unless you want to prove me wrong and quote where I said that), only that I am a fan of it more. So yes, maybe we're both reading too deep into each other's messages. However, I feel after I say I know how to use mybb, then you say I hope you know how to use the notifications, pm, etc. (paraphrasing)... well, it's kind of like "um, I already said I did know."

You haven't replied to clara's visitor message.That lead to all this misunderstanding. Now I see your real intention :)

You haven't participated in other discussions either. Aren't you into one piece?
Her visitor message? If it is out of this thread, than no. But I talk to Clara other ways out of this forum. And what intention?

I am on episode 106. I enjoy it, just haven't gotten around to it.

MelloLily said:
Her visitor message? If it is out of this thread, than no. But I talk to Clara other ways out of this forum. And what intention?

Visitor messages are found in your profile :D

So you knew clara before. I am a bit surprised .

You have a lot to catch up with one piece anime and never mind the intention stuff.It's no big deal :)

After all,you did gave a reply to her :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
MelloLily said:

Visitor messages are found in your profile :D

So you knew clara before. I am a bit surprised .

You have a lot to catch up with one piece anime and never mind the intention stuff.It's no big deal :)

After all,you did gave a reply to her :)

I've known Clara for two years (two years as of a month ago).

And oh, no wonder, I had my notifications off for that I bet.

MelloLily said:

All the NBF members visited this site a long time ago.So,I am quite surprised to see a person after all this time :)

That's no big deal as everything seems to be okay now :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
MelloLily said:

All the NBF members visited this site a long time ago.So,I am quite surprised to see a person after all this time :)

That's no big deal as everything seems to be okay now :)

I knew Clara before NBF... :p

Star_Of_Hope said:
MelloLily said:
Depends on the quarter

Good luck with your work and studies.

I might tag you, when I believe that you will make some great posts in some discussions :D

Go for it, it would mean I don't have to look for topics to join.

MelloLily said:

:D You can take a look at Naruto section.

I made some threads but people hardly discuss anything, in those threads :(
I enjoyed our little discussions.Now,I will have to take my leave.I am looking forward to your other posts :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MelloLily said:

:D You can take a look at Naruto section.

I made some threads but people hardly discuss anything, in those threads :(
I enjoyed our little discussions.Now,I will have to take my leave.I am looking forward to your other posts :D

Ciao, it was fun.

MelloLily said:
Hello!

So Melody is my real name... no joke, for some reason, it is hard for people to believe that online. So I have to emphasize it. Mello is a nick name I picked up from friends in middle school. I added Lily since it is my favorite flower and a fake name I used sometimes for fun. Hence, now I have my main username I use online and a name people know me as, MelloLily. So that is the story on how I got that username.

I am 20, will be 21 in October. Going into my fourth year of college, studying Human Services/Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice. I currently have my Associate's and working on Bachelor's.

I work with two subbing groups for Detective Conan (by the way, I support buying the things to support the show/manga, but takes too long to get to America). My first group is HubukiSubs, known for being the first to get out Lupin III vs. Detective Conan: Movie. The second group is ShinRanSubs, known to have the most recent videos out right now for Detective Conan. I do not translate, I only work on spelling and grammar, and timing subtitles. Not claiming to be the best, but I can tell when spelling is wrong or when a wrong word is used.

Other than that, I moderate on two anime sites: NarutoSpot, and AnimeRam.

A bit about myself and hobbies. I enjoy anime and manga, well that was a given. I also draw some anime, but I am not that good... I avoid drawing hands. I also love to swim and being outdoors, so I am not a complete basket case. Oh wait, I have to add gaming, so basket case it is.

So a bit about myself, feel free to ask questions and let me know about yourself.

Oh, and since I know this may come up as a question, here is MyAnimeList. I have to add 1-2 more animes I have seen and add a few on plan to watch, but I think you can get the gist of a lot of anime I have seen. And yes, you'll see a lot of yaoi.

Hello Mello =^-^=/
Im Max in-case you forgot xP
Well its awesome to see your here :cat:

Maxot said:
MelloLily said:
Hello!

So Melody is my real name... no joke, for some reason, it is hard for people to believe that online. So I have to emphasize it. Mello is a nick name I picked up from friends in middle school. I added Lily since it is my favorite flower and a fake name I used sometimes for fun. Hence, now I have my main username I use online and a name people know me as, MelloLily. So that is the story on how I got that username.

I am 20, will be 21 in October. Going into my fourth year of college, studying Human Services/Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice. I currently have my Associate's and working on Bachelor's.

I work with two subbing groups for Detective Conan (by the way, I support buying the things to support the show/manga, but takes too long to get to America). My first group is HubukiSubs, known for being the first to get out Lupin III vs. Detective Conan: Movie. The second group is ShinRanSubs, known to have the most recent videos out right now for Detective Conan. I do not translate, I only work on spelling and grammar, and timing subtitles. Not claiming to be the best, but I can tell when spelling is wrong or when a wrong word is used.

A bit about myself and hobbies. I enjoy anime and manga, well that was a given. I also draw some anime, but I am not that good... I avoid drawing hands. I also love to swim and being outdoors, so I am not a complete basket case. Oh wait, I have to add gaming, so basket case it is.

So a bit about myself, feel free to ask questions and let me know about yourself.

Oh, and since I know this may come up as a question, here is MyAnimeList. I have to add 1-2 more animes I have seen and add a few on plan to watch, but I think you can get the gist of a lot of anime I have seen. And yes, you'll see a lot of yaoi.

Hello Mello =^-^=/

I haven't forgotten about you! <3

MelloLily said:
Maxot said:
MelloLily said:
Hello!

Hello Mello =^-^=/

I haven't forgotten about you! <3

Hurray im not forgotten xDDD

Back