Drifters anime episode 1 discussion

I have watched it a very long time ago.
I barely remember the story now. I believe it's about humans getting lost in another dimension

Blackangel said:
i did tag him here
he never responds to his tags. i don't think he plans to watch this anime, with us

He takes a while to respond to my tags
Only thing though is...is he another of those guys you tried to get to watch bl?
That might be why he doesn't respond as well..just saying

Completely what I expected from the guy who wrote Hellsing. It's pretty violent and has cool characters. Surprisingly the animation is very good as well, better than most anime. Looking forward to more episodes. My only complaint is that the comedy feels out of place.

Wow there sure is a lot of killing and blood in here and absolutely no romance. I am at episode 6 and there isn't the slightest hint of romance in here...i thought someone said there was romance in here. Anyways there is a lot of comedic stuff which I like but the characters are kinda freaky looking. I also like the theme song and opening. From the art however it seems pretty clear that this must be a really old anime. I only found one season with 12 episodes though. is there supposed to be more?

I don't remember anybody saying this had romance.

As for the art that's how the artist draws, you can refer to his previous manga Hellsing as well. Plus all the characters are actual people from history so it's done like that to give that feel. The anime is from 2016.
There's only one season, but there are 3 episodes that weren't aired and TV and were released later, named 13,14,15.

MadaraUchiha said:

As for the art that's how the artist draws, you can refer to his previous manga Hellsing as well. Plus all the characters are actual people from history so it's done like that to give that feel.
There's only one season, but there are 3 episodes that weren't aired and TV and were released later, named 13,14,15.

How did you find out about these extra episodes. I didn't even know.

MadaraUchiha said:
Completely what I expected from the guy who wrote Hellsing. It's pretty violent and has cool characters. Surprisingly the animation is very good as well, better than most anime. Looking forward to more episodes. My only complaint is that the comedy feels out of place.

MadaraUchiha said:

As for the art that's how the artist draws, you can refer to his previous manga Hellsing as well. Plus all the characters are actual people from history so it's done like that to give that feel. The anime is from 2016.

Blackrose said:
He takes a while to respond to my tags
Only thing though is...is he another of those guys you tried to get to watch bl?
That might be why he doesn't respond as well..just saying
i never tried it with him
i never knew and i don't know how we ended up fighting too

Not recommending it to you I'm saying that's how the artist draws. The vintage feel is because of the actual historical characters present.

They are 13,14,15. They were unaired and released as OVA's later.

Blackangel said:
i never tried it with him
i never knew and i don't know how we ended up fighting too

lol you fought with him?

MadaraUchiha said:
Not recommending it to you I'm saying that's how the artist draws. The vintage feel is because of the actual historical characters present.

They are 13,14,15. They were unaired and released as OVA's later.

Finally i watched the Ep 1 for Drifters, and i have to say..........................Nice.

First half of the episode I was thinking, this is just Hellsing with Samurais, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was thinking it was just more of the same, but with the second half was, Oh! this is kinda new, looks interesting, so yeah.............Nice XD

PS: Nice! Post #100! yey!

JdR2V said:
Finally i watched the Ep 1 for Drifters, and i have to say..........................Nice.

First half of the episode I was thinking, this is just Hellsing with Samurais, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was thinking it was just more of the same, but with the second half was, Oh! this is kinda new, looks interesting, so yeah.............Nice XD

It gets better with each episode.
Congratulations on your 100th post, JdR2V :D

JdR2V said:

finally you picked it up.
it's a very interesting anime and i think i never expected it to be so good. congratulations on your achievement

Back