Drifters anime episode 1 discussion

Blackrose said:
Is this what waS chosen for this month's watch?
I didn't notice
it's the chosen manga
4 people voted for this anime and i have started watching it. it's nice to watch

Blackangel said:
it's the chosen manga
4 people voted for this anime and i have started watching it. it's nice to watch

Oh I see
Well since it's chosen I will try it to :)

ahh yes, you guys are in for a wild ride on this one with great artwork and animation to it. Though the story can be odd at times.

MadaraUchiha said:
Chosen anime not manga.
blackrose is a fast reader
she compared akatsuki no yona very fast and i think for her manga is better and she can complete it in no time

Blackangel said:
she compared akatsuki no yona very fast and i think for her manga is better and she can complete it in no time
Then she won't be able to know what each episode consists of.

Demon_skeith said:
ahh yes, you guys are in for a wild ride on this one with great artwork and animation to it. Though the story can be odd at times.

Cool I hope it lives up to your praise..else I'm blaming you :p

MadaraUchiha said:
Chosen anime not manga.

ummm..well now I'm confused

:what1:

Blackangel said:

That's true lol
Um so let me get this straight, there are both manga and anime but the chosen one for this month was the anime and the manga was just your recommendation for me?
That right?

Blackrose said:

That's true lol
Um so let me get this straight, there are both manga and anime but the chosen one for this month was the anime and the manga was just your recommendation for me?
That right?

The anime was chosen for this month and everybody's gonna watch it and she thought you'd wanna read the manga instead of the anime even though she's actually watching the anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
The anime was chosen for this month and everybody's gonna watch it and she thought you'd wanna read the manga instead of the anime even though she's actually watching the anime.

Blackrose said:

That's true lol
That right?

sorry i got you confused
yes anime was chosen and not the manga. manga group reading never picked up here. only people watch anime

Blackangel said:
sorry i got you confused
yes anime was chosen and not the manga. manga group reading never picked up here. only people watch anime

Oh ok

It's okay hun, just wanted to be clear
Since demon is so fired up about it I will give it a try..don't recall seeing him that way before lol

Blackrose said:
Oh ok

It's okay hun, just wanted to be clear
Since demon is so fired up about it I will give it a try..don't recall seeing him that way before lol
everyone got their favorite anime
that must have been his or her favorite anime. i have never talked to him or her much before.

Blackangel said:
everyone got their favorite anime
that must have been his or her favorite anime. i have never talked to him or her much before.

I suppose you are right chick
I have spoken to him a lot but sometimes idk what to say to him lol
He's pretty cool though as are most members here once the ice is broken

Blackrose said:
I suppose you are right chick
I have spoken to him a lot but sometimes idk what to say to him lol
He's pretty cool though as are most members here once the ice is broken
i never talked to him much
he doesn't reply much to my normal anime threads and i don't reply to his threads and posts mostly

he doesn't even post much
i have seen his posts mostly in anime and game section. he doesn't talk much

Blackangel said:
he doesn't even post much
i have seen his posts mostly in anime and game section. he doesn't talk much

You are right he doesn't but not all members are as active as us...once you tag him in a good thread i'm sure he will respond

Blackrose said:
You are right he doesn't but not all members are as active as us...once you tag him in a good thread i'm sure he will respond
i did tag him here
he never responds to his tags. i don't think he plans to watch this anime, with us

Back