Do you store anime in your phone?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I do. Even now I got 5 gb space filled with anime. What about you guys? Do you have anime in your phone?

The sound quality in my phone is bad and the port for the headphone jack is problematic so it's pointless to carry anything, be it anime or movies to store in my phone. When it did work well(which was 2 years ago), I watched Tokyou Ghoul season 2(or at least the first seven episodes, couldn't watch more, didn't like it).

MadaraUchiha said:
The sound quality in my phone is bad and the port for the headphone jack is problematic so it's pointless to carry anything, be it anime or movies to store in my phone. When it did work well(which was 2 years ago), I watched Tokyou Ghoul season 2(or at least the first seven episodes, couldn't watch more, didn't like it).

Buy headphones. Real headphones not the free garbage that comes with phones. You'll never go back.

MadaraUchiha said:

I see. If it's working fine will you continue storing anime in your phone or do you prefer bigger screens?

Claraviolet said:
Then do you have a tab with you? Or do you use your laptop all the time?

Don't have a tab. Don't like Laptops. I prefer PC's. If there's no PC, then yes, a Laptop.

MadaraUchiha said:
Don't have a tab. Don't like Laptops. I prefer PC's. If there's no PC, then yes, a Laptop.

I see. Well then go for at least 15.6 inches laptop. Do not go for 14 inches stuff

MadaraUchiha said:
We already have a Laptop at home. Don't remember the dimensions though.

Do you have a separate number pad on your laptop? If so, then it's a 15.6 inches laptop.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's a 15.6 inch Laptop, I guess.

Great. They are good for watching anime and if you got 4 gb raram then you can run virtual machine without any problem ^^

Claraviolet said:
Great. They are good for watching anime and if you got 4 gb raram then you can run virtual machine without any problem ^^

Yeah, I do have a 4GB ram.
Watching anime in a Laptop does give a good experience no doubt, but I prefer PC.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, I do have a 4GB ram.
Watching anime in a Laptop does give a good experience no doubt, but I prefer PC.

I know that feeling too. So no objections there. I love watching them in a desktop computer too, otherwise laptop, otherwise tab or my phone.
That would be my hierarchy

Claraviolet said:
I know that feeling too. So no objections there. I love watching them in a desktop computer too, otherwise laptop, otherwise tab or my phone.
That would be my hierarchy

What are you watching now?

MadaraUchiha said:
What are you watching now?

Well right now...
Stein's gate
Read or die
Jormagund
Flag

I am thinking of stopping chiafuru or whatever the correct spelling is

Claraviolet said:
Well right now...
Stein's gate
Read or die
Jormagund
Flag

I am thinking of stopping chiafuru or whatever the correct spelling is

You still watching Detective Conan?

Claraviolet said:
I have never started it in the first place.
Oh..I am watching kyou Kara maoh too

Oh your sister watches it I forgot my bad.
You are watching a lot of anime simultaneously aren't you.

Back