Do you store anime in your phone?

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh your sister watches it I forgot my bad.
You are watching a lot of anime simultaneously aren't you.
She watches lots of stuff and it's hard to keep up..i could say the same to me at the moment I guess
Kamikaze said:
I have monster on my phone lmao. But I need to expand it's storage. 32GB is not enough lol

Lol...I know that pain. I got 32 gb too. But I got another phone which has a 128 gb memory card and I use it for anime

Claraviolet said:
She watches lots of stuff and it's hard to keep up..i could say the same to me at the moment I guess

Lol...I know that pain. I got 32 gb too. But I got another phone which has a 128 gb memory card and I use it for anime

Yeah she has like 500 entries in her anime list. When did you start watching anime?

I don't store them in my phone. My phone got internal storage of just 8gb. no way, i can store anything else besides apps.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah she has like 500 entries in her anime list. When did you start watching anime?

Well....yeah but most of them are movies and short stuff .-.
Well, probably 6 years ago.....

Nope. I have downloaded them but I couldn't find time to watch them. I am busy with read or die and steins gate and jormundgund.

KuranKaname said:
why would you store anime in your phone? You could stream the anime anywhere.

Hmm...unfortunately ...the place where I live doesn't have great internet speed. So, I would rather download something rather than stream it.

Back