Detective Conan Discussion Thread

I am so many episodes behind. One piece is long, Detective Conan is an never ending universe....they have what 1000 episodes even more xD

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well :D
I am out of words.
Well, I will have to start watching this show soon.

Why, some of them don't have substance and things to think about. I can even solve them myself, without Conan, lol. And Kaynil, I think till episode 60 or 70.

Naiwen said:
Why, some of them don't have substance and things to think about. I can even solve them myself, without Conan, lol. And Kaynil, I think till episode 60 or 70.

I guess you are really smart then. Did you see magic kaito?

Naiwen said:

Aside from the cases in each episode, there is a huge overlying plot and things in the cases that relate to a huge plot that you wouldn't understand until later in the series. I'm not saying you have to watch it, but your opinions seem only to be true for (at max) the first 130 episodes. Take out the fillers, that's about 60.

MelloLily said:
They basically have a friendship now. They help each other out at times.

Yeah they do, which is the only thin I remotely like about this series.

MelloLily said:
They basically have a friendship now. They help each other out at times.

do you think kaito is smarter than conan my lady?
i believe so xD

MelloLily said:
You're going to have to define what you consider to be good art in order for me to answer that.

Good, not boring and not too predictive.
That defines my taste

Naiwen said:
Why do you think so, Sebastian?

Did you see magi kaito my lady?
conan failed to capture kaito.

MelloLily said:
That still seems subjective to me.

I would say same level of smartness.

the same level?
conan couldn't capture kaito my lady xD

Sebastian said:
Did you see magi kaito my lady?
conan failed to capture kaito.

the same level?
conan couldn't capture kaito my lady xD

But Conan still stops him from stealing a lot of the times. There was even one episode where Conan purposefully let him go.

MelloLily said:
But Conan still stops him from stealing a lot of the times. There was even one episode where Conan purposefully let him go.

because kaito helped him in some way?
i don't see conan giving a hand to criminals my lady xD

Sebastian said:
because kaito helped him in some way?
i don't see conan giving a hand to criminals my lady xD

You haven't watched the series through all the way, you have no room to speak.

MelloLily said:
You haven't watched the series through all the way, you have no room to speak.

i saw magic kaito my lady xD
i know about kaito and i know the reasons for his stealing but that doesn't mean people should approve his way of doing things.
ain't that right my beautiful lady?

Sebastian said:
i saw magic kaito my lady xD
i know about kaito and i know the reasons for his stealing but that doesn't mean people should approve his way of doing things.
ain't that right my beautiful lady?

That's a completely different series that focuses on Kaito. Ran completely different from Detective Conan.

Back