Detective Conan Discussion Thread

Shaurya said:
MelloLily said:
My opinion, yes it does get better. Especially when the series focuses on the main plot and key characters are introduced. I recommend to people who say it is too long to skip the filler episodes if they want to watch it. It cuts the series in half.
I'll put in in my 'to watch' list then. I don't know when I'll start watching it though. My 'to watch' list is just too long.
It actually has over 300 fillers O.O

Good luck!

NightBaron said:
MelloLily said:
Up to 903 is out. Also, check out my post here and let me know what you think. I'll respond later, I have a long car ride trip back home right now.
http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4679-masumis-second-oldest-middle-brother/?p=321572

I'll check out the new chapters
also I am so psyched to watch the latest BO arc in the anime
its gonna be epic!!

also ur theory of bourbon being sera's bro is impressive it would be a great twist if thats so
also it was hinted(don't remember properly) that bourbon was a member of the secret police

Did I say bourbon could be the bro? Huh, I dunno, I put three theories up so now I have to re-read what I said.

NightBaron said:
if u like plot maybe this is not for u
because the plot progresses very slowly but when it does it blows ur mind away

its like u get 10-12 episodes of plot and then u have 100 episodes of "cases" which don't have plot progression

but the cases(canon) are out of this world
absolutely mind blowing , impossible crimes, locked room murders, its pure genius
if u like sherlock holmes,agatha christy u will definitely like this, its like cis, castle etc type of shows but better and more detective like
I'm definitely going to watch this then ^-^

Do you find this series interesting?
I am planning to watch it this fall.

I have heard of it but the art is discouraging me.

Edward Elric said:
Do you find this series interesting?
I am planning to watch it this fall.

I have heard of it but the art is discouraging me.

This anime did start a long time ago, so the art would be a lot older. It gets better as the series progresses and better graphics are made with time. If you get into it, I suggest skipping all fillers, would make it go quicker and would make it easier to get into it. If you decide to skip fillers, let me know, I have a good link for that. It will cut the amount of episodes watched in half, which is good since there are about 800 episodes, making canon about 400. If I didn't find it interesting, I would not have recommended it. But I am always game on recommending other anime if you want.

I'd love you to share said link with me as well. I know I watched some long, long ago and I'd love to get back to it, but I had never realised the huge amount of episodes. Avoiding the fillers sounds like a great way for me to get back in track and finishing it.

i always wanted to watch this anime my lady xD
but after watching magic kaito, i thought conan wasn't that big of a deal.
should i expect anything more from conan than kaito, my lady?

Sebastian said:
i always wanted to watch this anime my lady xD
but after watching magic kaito, i thought conan wasn't that big of a deal.
should i expect anything more from conan than kaito, my lady?

The Black Organization... and Shuichi Akai.

MelloLily said:
The Black Organization... and Shuichi Akai.

what is that?if it's a thing or if it's a person, then what are they, my lady? xD

MelloLily said:
Black Organization, bad guys. Shuichi Akai, best character ever.

you are talking about the bad guys my lady?
i am a bum, so it takes time for my to understand x(

MelloLily said:
This anime did start a long time ago, so the art would be a lot older. It gets better as the series progresses and better graphics are made with time. If you get into it, I suggest skipping all fillers, would make it go quicker and would make it easier to get into it. If you decide to skip fillers, let me know, I have a good link for that. It will cut the amount of episodes watched in half, which is good since there are about 800 episodes, making canon about 400. If I didn't find it interesting, I would not have recommended it. But I am always game on recommending other anime if you want.

I like good art which is pleasing to the eyes.
I will watch it but not now. I am watching vampire knight and the art is good. Do you have anything that has good art?

Edward Elric said:
I like good art which is pleasing to the eyes.
I will watch it but not now. I am watching vampire knight and the art is good. Do you have anything that has good art?

You're going to have to define what you consider to be good art in order for me to answer that.

I thought it was repetitive, and the story just dragged on too long for my attention span.

Back