Detective Conan Discussion Thread

MelloLily said:
That's a completely different series that focuses on Kaito. Ran completely different from Detective Conan.

then i really shouldn't have said that.
then did kaito have any different reasons for his stealing in detective conan?

Sebastian said:
then i really shouldn't have said that.
then did kaito have any different reasons for his stealing in detective conan?

The two series are connected, but the focus and feeling are different. Detective Conan, it is still not known why he steals, you have to watch Magic Kaitou for that answer. It's been a while since I've seen Magic Kaitou, but I think Conan has stopped him from stealing in that series too. They're both intelligent in different ways. Example, Conan is better at investigating and solving mysteries. Kaitou is good at illusion and tricks. Which by the way, Conan has been able to decipher every trick that Kaitou has done.

Back to point, the two series are related but the focus is different, therefore, you're going to see sides of Kaitou and not Conan in Magic Kaitou. And you're going to see sides of Conan and not Kaitou in Detective Conan.

MelloLily said:
The two series are connected, but the focus and feeling are different. Detective Conan, it is still not known why he steals, you have to watch Magic Kaitou for that answer. It's been a while since I've seen Magic Kaitou, but I think Conan has stopped him from stealing in that series too. They're both intelligent in different ways. Example, Conan is better at investigating and solving mysteries. Kaitou is good at illusion and tricks. Which by the way, Conan has been able to decipher every trick that Kaitou has done.

Back to point, the two series are related but the focus is different, therefore, you're going to see sides of Kaitou and not Conan in Magic Kaitou. And you're going to see sides of Conan and not Kaitou in Detective Conan.

that sounds rather complicated my lady.
in magic kaito, kaito outsmarted conan. that;s the truth but may be it is like that, as kaito is the main character xD
i will watch conan them my lady.

Im just going to say this, I saw parts of Magic Kaito and am not approving of his stealing.

Naiwen said:
Im just going to say this, I saw parts of Magic Kaito and am not approving of his stealing.

Not trying to defend him, but he only steals a certain type of gem and does it to try to lure out into the open the ones who killed his father. Otherwise, he wasn't keen on stealing when he first started.

MelloLily said:
Not trying to defend him, but he only steals a certain type of gem and does it to try to lure out into the open the ones who killed his father. Otherwise, he wasn't keen on stealing when he first started.

Not agreeing with your PoV, but thats just me.

MelloLily said:
My point of view? It's fact that he has basically stated in Magic Kaito.

I know, but still, I find his actions wrong, even for the goal he's trying to attain.

i watched the first episode a while back. it was good but the animation is very old and the art is very old. older than one piece too.

Back