Detective Conan discussion: chapter 17

Not to me..to Conan actually. If I drop that I would take another manga. Lol. As simple as that. Haha. :evilgrin:

Blackrose said:
I only read one chapter of conan..she said quite embarrassed lol
Oh I see.. than that's not a big issue. I thought you have read few more chapters. Lol. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
So in which manga you are into now? Any particular manga than the continuing ones?

Nope just going with the continuing ones...was looking for something else but haven't found anything yet

Blackrose said:
Nope just going with the continuing ones...was looking for something else but haven't found anything yet
Let's make some good recommendation in the monthly contests. I will try to research and recommend some of the mangas/Animes.

Razor1911 said:
So you will be busy with your kids in Oct too? I'm glad you are back at MAF. :full:

I suppose I will but I'm still working on getting MAF active again..might have to try another strategy

Blackrose said:
I suppose I will but I'm still working on getting MAF active again..might have to try another strategy
We need former members back here. I can see some posts just 1-2 posts a day. They should be more active.

Razor1911 said:
We need former members back here. I can see some posts just 1-2 posts a day. They should be more active.

Yeah I know but I can't really do much with my access abilities...I had suggested a monthly email being sent out but idk if it's even being done or not..sighss
I really wana help this place back to glory

Blackrose said:
Yeah I know but I can't really do much with my access abilities...I had suggested a monthly email being sent out but idk if it's even being done or not..sighss
I really wana help this place back to glory

Back