Detective Conan discussion: chapter 17

Razor1911 said:
Can you please tell me the chapter when that twist comes. there are so many characters in the manga, that I am getting confused really.

I Know what you mean, there are so many characters with similar faces and names..haven't checked for nay updates yet but will let you knw

Well they do come in and go out of scenes..like maybe their underling would brace the star(loss for his name atm) and then they would boast about their boss and when he get's there they would get beaten instead

Blackrose said:
Well they do come in and go out of scenes..like maybe their underling would brace the star(loss for his name atm) and then they would boast about their boss and when he get's there they would get beaten instead
That's what is going from begining.. same story is being repeated.. the characters just comes and goes by.. just boasting Brandon's ego.. lol. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
That's what is going from begining.. same story is being repeated.. the characters just comes and goes by.. just boasting Brandon's ego.. lol. :evilgrin:

yup..tbh I am dieing to see a fight where he get's beaten up lol but then makes a comeback later on

Blackrose said:
yup..tbh I am dieing to see a fight where he get's beaten up lol but then makes a comeback later on
I guess that's not gonna come before 200 chapters. Lol the way the movie is going.. it requires a lot of patience. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
I guess that's not gonna come before 200 chapters. Lol the way the movie is going.. it requires a lot of patience. :evilgrin:

tbh since it's monthly updates Ima leave it to update for a bit and then check back later on

Blackrose said:
yeah I hope that things start to look up more soon
I have seen some of the old members are active again and posting on the forum, that's really a great sign.

Back