Detective Conan discussion: chapter 17

I'm trying to make some more alluring posts and have started to post via twitter as well..let's see what happens

Blackrose said:
I'm trying to make some more alluring posts and have started to post via twitter as well..let's see what happens
Twitter will be a better option than Facebook I guess. I don't think it's easy to gather crowd in Facebook than in Twitter.

Razor1911 said:
Twitter will be a better option than Facebook I guess. I don't think it's easy to gather crowd in Facebook than in Twitter.

Well I'm not sure if it's working or not lol

Blackrose said:
I have been on twitter for quite some time so yeah there is an account..that's so nice of you
Yeah, it's easy to reach people on twitter than any other platform. Best if you have any product or service to provide and promote there.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, it's easy to reach people on twitter than any other platform. Best if you have any product or service to provide and promote there.

That's good to know...been a bit out of the loop for a while...got caught up in kids and school life

Thanks he's doing good so far but geeze that teacher is sending me crazy...she's unbelievably idk if there are even words for it lol
On top of exams studies we now have two art projects to complete

Blackrose said:
Thanks he's doing good so far but geeze that teacher is sending me crazy...she's unbelievably idk if there are even words for it lol
On top of exams studies we now have two art projects to complete
Oh it's busy schedule for you up ahead.

Razor1911 said:
Oh it's busy schedule for you up ahead.

Well We've completed one part of the project and working on the last part...it's due this weekend and thank god test ends this friday..yayyeee

Blackrose said:
Well We've completed one part of the project and working on the last part...it's due this weekend and thank god test ends this friday..yayyeee
That's awesome..wish you good luck for that.

Back