Big Data and it's analysis

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
CBSE............Class 12 of CBSE has only 5 subjects(in most schools)................

Is that class equal to 10th class of SSC?

I have no idea how SSC board works...........Do you have Lower and Upper Kindergarten(L.K.G. and U.K.G.) in SSC?

MadaraUchiha said:
Most probably electronics.........

Electronics...ECE? That reminds me, clara took the same branch but later changed to CSE, after falling in love with the computer programming :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Most probably electronics.........

Electronics...ECE? That reminds me, clara took the same branch but later changed to CSE, after falling in love with the computer programming :D

I am not that much into programming, even though I am good at it.............And, as far as electronics engineering is concerned, there are three major branches: Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE), Electric and Electronic Engineering(EEE), and, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering(EIE)..........I've given the three courses in the decreasing popularity order................

MadaraUchiha said:
I am not that much into programming, even though I am good at it.............And, as far as electronics engineering is concerned, there are three major branches: Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE), Electric and Electronic Engineering(EEE), and, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering(EIE)..........I've given the three courses in the decreasing popularity order................

Do they offer non engineering education in your regular colleges, like mathematics or physics? I have an impression that engineering education is really popular at your end of the world =)

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Do they offer non engineering education in your regular colleges, like mathematics or physics? I have an impression that engineering education is really popular at your end of the world =)

There are tons of universities that offer non-engineering courses, but, engineering is the preferred choice of (most)Indians(who choose science stream in their schools)...................

MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

There are tons of universities that offer non-engineering courses, but, engineering is the preferred choice of (most)Indians(who choose science stream in their schools)...................

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well, it's hard if you have a non-engineering science/math-related

MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yeah and it is kinda strange that it works this way.

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:

Yeah and it is kinda strange that it works this way.

Well as far as my country is concerned, the situation is not bleak, because there is a lot of potential for improvement, and the present Government looks promising............

Whoa...that's some discussions up there and why are guys dragging my name, now and then >.<

Back