Big Data and it's analysis

Albert Newton said:
oops.. its not called 'dark internet' .

also there are three types..
  • Dark Internet - which just refers to network hosts on internet which no one can reach. (not dangerous)
  • Deep web - which is part of the www content which is not indexed by the search engines. (dangerous )
  • Dark net/web - which consists of different anonymizing networks like Tor Network . (dangerous)(also is a subset of Deep web)

• Well, can something really exists hiding from all the search engine bots?
    I am quite surprised to hear this :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Albert Newton said:
oops.. its not called 'dark internet' .

also there are three types..
  • Dark Internet - which just refers to network hosts on internet which no one can reach. (not dangerous)
  • Deep web - which is part of the www content which is not indexed by the search engines. (dangerous )
  • Dark net/web - which consists of different anonymizing networks like Tor Network . (dangerous)(also is a subset of Deep web)

• Well, can something really exists hiding from all the search engine bots?
    I am quite surprised to hear this :D

• yeah.. its like.. our search engines search only on the surface while there's an ocean underneath.. left unindexed. it is often told as an 'deep sea' allegory and so is called Deep web ;)

and what's more.. this ocean get's bigger as more new content gets uploaded..

Albert Newton said:
yeah.. its like.. our search engines search only on the surface while there's an ocean underneath.. left unindexed. it is often told as an 'deep sea' allegory and so is called Deep web ;)

I didn't know that.
I am not into technology but this is truly fascinating.
So, what if more people access that content?
Then search engine crawlers, will get to know about them.
Isn't that right?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Albert Newton said:
yeah.. its like.. our search engines search only on the surface while there's an ocean underneath.. left unindexed. it is often told as an 'deep sea' allegory and so is called Deep web ;)

I didn't know that.
I am not into technology but this is truly fascinating.
So, what if more people access that content?
Then search engine crawlers, will get to know about them.
Isn't that right?

well i dnt know exactly but .. my guess is its like a stack like when it is found / indexed , it comes to the surface and some other info goes down into the deeper sea. and i am quite positive that it is not Big Data as i've read that they can be indexed in some way . . or it may also be big data.. :p we need old bones here..

Albert Newton said:
well i dnt know exactly but .. my guess is its like a stack like when it is found / indexed , it comes to the surface and some other info goes down into the deeper sea. and i am quite positive that it is not Big Data as i've read that they can be indexed in some way . . or it may also be big data.. :p we need old bones here..
What is a stack or is it sack?
She is doing her work right now, which is a bit rare.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Albert Newton said:
What is a stack or is it sack?
She is doing her work right now, which is a bit rare.

lol...thats rare..?? i wonder.. and it's stack.. and it means that objects are layered one over the other... and can only be removed one by one..

and oh ..crap.. no internet cant be like a stack.. it may be.. damn.. wish i knew what goes on there.. (_ _).. okay.. i'll look it up sometime later.

Albert Newton said:
lol...thats rare..?? i wonder.. and it's stack.. and it means that objects are layered one over the other... and can only be removed one by one..

and oh ..crap.. no internet cant be like a stack.. it may be.. damn.. wish i knew what goes on there.. (_ _).. okay.. i'll look it up sometime later.

A stack. So is it like a pile of stuff then?
Thanks for the information and please don't think of me as Clara and Shaurya, who are computer geeks :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Albert Newton said:

Thanks for the information and please don't think of me as Clara and Shaurya, who are computer geeks :D

yeah.. you got what a stack is.. but i dont think internet is like a stack.. >_> ..

Star_Of_Hope said:
Albert Newton said:

Stack is based on the principle of Last in First Out technique...........Like, you place a few books on top of one another; the last one you insert will be the first one out.........

Internet is not based on the concept of stack..............

MadaraUchiha said:
Stack is based on the principle of Last in First Out technique...........Like, you place a few books on top of one another; the last one you insert will be the first one out.........

I see.
Are you a computer science student, madara?
Or are you planning to become a computer science student?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I see.
Are you a computer science student, madara?
Or are you planning to become a computer science student?

I chose Computer Science as my compulsory elective in Class XI and XII...............

MadaraUchiha said:
I chose Computer Science as my compulsory elective in Class XI and XII...............
I see.
So how are your exams so far?
Are you planning to get 575 about in these SSC exams?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
I see.
So how are your exams so far?
Are you planning to get 575 about in these SSC exams?

Exams got over on 28th...........I have only 5 subjects: English, Math, Phy, Che, CSc........Result:I don't know........

MadaraUchiha said:
Exams got over on 28th...........I have only 5 subjects: English, Math, Phy, Che, CSc........Result:I don't know........

I didn't know that.
So that your state board syllabus?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I didn't know that.
So that your state board syllabus?

CBSE............Class 12 of CBSE has only 5 subjects(in most schools)................

Back