better optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightBaron

I'll directly cut to the chase

I was thinking if u guys can manage space better?

for eg
here I mean,there is a lot of empty space
LgDGxJz.jpg

and I feel a lot of space is consumed just to show info about the member

there are some unnecessary things like ,what items a user has
also the profile pic is way too small

here I have tried to make it concise and done the other stuff I mentioned
WSh918C.jpg

another thing is in the theme
how about adding a pattern to the bars and all
i am sure u are confused
bNE2IvQ.jpg

this is what I am talking
on top is the current theme
and below I have added a pattern to make it more interesting

so how do like this suggestion ?

it would be great if u can do the 1st

the 2nd one well
I don't know how many would like it
so its upto u

We can't possibly modify everything a theme offers.But we can disable some plugin functionalities. We don't need items in every post bit.

Clara is planning to create a custom theme with the help of Maxot and Tyrant. If I am not wrong you offered your help too. We will try to add such patterns in our new custom theme.But we need some great images for any theme so please work on that.(Images generally include buttons like reply,report,edit,forward,post etc)

If you want to know everything try downloading any theme in mybb and take a look at those images :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
We can't possibly modify everything a theme offers.But we can disable some plugin functionalities. We don't need items in every post bit.

Clara is planning to create a custom theme with the help of Maxot and Tyrant. If I am not wrong you offered your help too. We will try to add such patterns in our new custom theme.But we need some great images for any theme so please work on that.(Images generally include buttons like reply,report,edit,forward,post etc)

If you want to know everything try downloading any theme in mybb and take a look at those images :D

ok
but atleast try the first suggestion

NightBaron said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

ok
but atleast try the first suggestion

Now can no longer see items in postbit.

Thank you for the valuable feedback :D

MadaraUchiha said:
Kizaru said:
What is that theme? It looks great xD

It is an old theme...........Had many bugs..........Well, what is your current theme?

Some default theme. I am not so sure. Where can I find the theme name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back