better optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Kizaru said:
What is that theme? It looks great xD

It is an old theme...........Had many bugs..........Well, what is your current theme?

Some default theme. I am not so sure. Where can I find the theme name?

Scroll down fully.........I think you'd have one of these in the bottom-most scroll-bar: Default, duende, mytrade, igame, modernvbultimate, etc..........Select it and change it......."MyTrade" is a good theme...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Scroll down fully.........I think you'd have one of these in the bottom-most scroll-bar: Default, duende, mytrade, igame, modernvbultimate, etc..........Select it and change it......."MyTrade" is a good theme...........
It says my trade xD

Kizaru said:
MadaraUchiha said:
It says my trade xD

Well, you can check out other themes too..........The new custom theme of this forum will soon be ready............

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, you can check out other themes too..........The new custom theme of this forum will soon be ready............

What is the custom theme in the menu ?

Kizaru said:
MadaraUchiha said:

What is the custom theme in the menu ?

It's kinda like a prototype or an alpha or a beta version........

MadaraUchiha said:
It's kinda like a prototype or an alpha or a beta version........

Can I select that theme? I want to check it out xD

Kizaru said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Kizaru said:
You can select any theme you want............

How can I change back from this custom theme? There is no such option anymore x(
On the top left corner(or somewhere near the top left corner) of the main index page, there will be a hyper-link named "User CP"......Click that link..........Now, you'll have many options on the left side of that web-page..........Click "Edit Options".........Then, click "Board Style", and then, change your theme...........

MadaraUchiha said:
On the top left corner(or somewhere near the top left corner) of the main index page, there will be a hyper-link named "User CP"......Click that link..........Now, you'll have many options on the left side of that web-page..........Click "Edit Options".........Then, click "Board Style", and then, change your theme...........

i replied to your in the other thread. once again, thankees xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back