Best websites to read manga

Uhm uhm, watching ads for one to complete the manga from 30 pages onwards is bizarre indeed. I hate when I'm opening a page only to come across ads all the time.

Sincerem said:
Uhm uhm, watching ads for one to complete the manga from 30 pages onwards is bizarre indeed. I hate when I'm opening a page only to come across ads all the time.
One single chapter hardly takes 5 minutes. Imagine watching ads after every 5 minutes lol :huh:

Razor1911 said:
One single chapter hardly takes 5 minutes. Imagine watching ads after every 5 minutes lol :huh:
Hmm, that's total bizarre dear, I can't fancy myself spending five minutes before excessing next page or chapter that's not worth it. You better abandon such site that displays annoying ads.

Sincerem said:
Hmm, that's total bizarre dear, I can't fancy myself spending five minutes before excessing next page or chapter that's not worth it. You better abandon such site that displays annoying ads.

Ever since I've been here,I've been introduced to lots of manga sites, which I'm loving at the moment cos I now read at my own convenient with my cell phone.

Sincerem said:

Ever since I've been here,I've been introduced to lots of manga sites, which I'm loving at the moment cos I now read at my own convenient with my cell phone.

Its kinda stressing my sight that's why I couldn't read past any manga that is written like a script. Cos its too blurry for my eyes to concentrate on.

You're just there. That's wise idea,mil be considering that soon. I don't have desktop at the moment but I'm considering it that's why I'm making savings.

Sincerem said:
You're just there. That's wise idea,mil be considering that soon. I don't have desktop at the moment but I'm considering it that's why I'm making savings.
So you too use your mobile phone for posting here? I do have my laptop, but I only use that for coding purpose. :full:

Razor1911 said:
So you too use your mobile phone for posting here? I do have my laptop, but I only use that for coding purpose. :full:
Yes, I use my phone more often since I don't have a desktop. My phone is more flexible. I love to hear that you're a coder. Have you completed the design of your own forum you shared at bizdustry when you won best graphic design award?

Sincerem said:
Yes, I use my phone more often since I don't have a desktop. My phone is more flexible. I love to hear that you're a coder. Have you completed the design of your own forum you shared at bizdustry when you won best graphic design award?

I think it's best to use apps more than the websites. So that we can avoid all sort of ads..
Even in apps we will have ads man.
May be there are better than website ads but the point is, we would be bombarded with ads unless we are using some offline reading app

Buy physicals. Many times i've seen an online version of a manga be different to the physical copy. You're not even reading the same manga

Thank you for sharing these sites they look great :), I often go to the local library and have a look at what they have to offer too.

Back