Best websites to read manga

nagashiwa said:
man... manga stream has been taken down completely now...

I was reading Blade of the Immortal: Bakumatsu Arc

and now I can forget about that series -_-
New chapters are no where to read anymore (T_T)
I am so sorry to hear that
Have you tried manga here? Also manga fox and manga park?

Blackangel said:
have you tried manga go?
and it's a great place to find even the premium manga and webcomics

that's not the problem...
The problem is more that nobody is translating the series now XD

nagashiwa said:
that's not the problem...
The problem is more that nobody is translating the series now XD
i am really sorry to hear that
may be you can put in a request in several manga websites for getting it translated and one of them might pick it up.

do you think it's impossible to get decent requests?
many people might have wanted to know more about it for sure

[quote="nagashiwa" pid='180683' dateline='1580893717']

Yeah, but the problem now is, nobody continues to translate it... 
You still can read it until chapter 7 and that's it (T_T)
[/quote]

I see.
I am really sorry to hear that and I hope it will get picked again for translation

I use kissmanga, since it has all pages shown at once as an option. Plus if you make a account you can bookmark them all, I only read 3 active manga though. I always use adblock with it.

Jack said:
I use kissmanga, since it has all pages shown at once as an option. Plus if you make a account you can bookmark them all, I only read 3 active manga though. I always use adblock with it.

Adblock with it?
I take it it's not the same as Kissanime. I thought they wouldn't allow anyone using adblock.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Adblock with it?
I take it it's not the same as Kissanime. I thought they wouldn't allow anyone using adblock.
I use ublock origin. Haven't used kissanime in a while, but it could be that it doesnt detect it.

Jack said:
I use ublock origin. Haven't used kissanime in a while, but it could be that it doesnt detect it.

Kissanime is great.
But usually I use gogoanime these days. Or sometimes I just use torrents to download stuff

Going to mangaperk or mangafox to read different books of manga is worthwhile, I'll be utilizing most of the websites that is all about manga stories, to read about enticing manga books now that I'm having free time.

Sincerem said:
Going to mangaperk or mangafox to read different books of manga is worthwhile, I'll be utilizing most of the websites that is all about manga stories, to read about enticing manga books now that I'm having free time.
Yeah, I too read from mangafox. I also downloaded Mangatoon on my phone. I am reading from there too.

Razor1911 said:
Yeah, I too read from mangafox. I also downloaded Mangatoon on my phone. I am reading from there too.
Interesting, that you have other manga sites/app you are reading from. Can you share some of those wonderful anime mangas you've read recently??

Back