Best websites to read manga

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I believe mangafox, mangahere, mangago,mangapark are the best websites to read manga.
Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I believe mangafox, mangahere, mangago,mangapark are the best websites to read manga.
Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Mangarock is my go to i usually link it in my reviews

Star_Of_Hope said:
Never heard of it. Does it have to many ads like other websites?

None, it even has its own app to download the manga. That's how I read em

Star_Of_Hope said:
Never heard of it. Does it have to many ads like other websites?

Ace said:

I see. Thank you for sharing this Ace. Do you delete the manga after reading?

Ace said:
some, some i keep to re-read.

My phone doesn't have enough space. I will have to delete every manga after reading it. What is the manga that you read too many times?

Star_Of_Hope said:
My phone doesn't have enough space. I will have to delete every manga after reading it. What is the manga that you read too many times?

Kingdom, it's almost 500 chapters but i can''t get enough of it. also, you can choose to read it without downloading.

Ace said:
Kingdom, it's almost 500 chapters but i can''t get enough of it. also, you can choose to read it without downloading.

I believe you have writtena review about it right? I see. That should save me the trouble then :D

I use kissmanga on PC because it has a good scrolling option. I don't know of any good apps though since most I've used end up having a lot of missing ones after a while.

http://kissmanga.com/

Risk said:
I use kissmanga on PC because it has a good scrolling option. I don't know of any good apps though since most I've used end up having a lot of missing ones after a while.

http://kissmanga.com/

KissManga don't have huge manga collection unlike mangago. I do think mangago is illegal though

Star_Of_Hope said:
KissManga don't have huge manga collection unlike mangago. I do think mangago is illegal though

Well so is kissmanga of its free it's probably not legal.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I thought it's legal. Then as far as I know, only Crunchyroll is the legal website

Yeah, I've heard of some paid manga sites but I doubt they really care if you pirate it depending on your country some are more strict and some don't really care and also if you want to support the creators.

Risk said:
Yeah, I've heard of some paid manga sites but I doubt they really care if you pirate it depending on your country some are more strict and some don't really care and also if you want to support the creators.

Manga is really popular in Japan and the creators do get plenty of money but new address wouldn't about to make a living as mangaka right off the bat

MadaraUchiha said:
Legal sites: Viz Media and Crunchyroll.

viz media is the one that makes the anime too or did I get it confused? while watching yaoi I came across this title

yaoifangirl said:
viz media is the one that makes the anime too or did I get it confused? while watching yaoi I came across this title

They license for distribution across the world, and are in-charge of translation. They don't make the manga or anime. Shueisha now has an ownership stake in them.
If at all they make anything related to manga or anime, it's mostly about live-action adaptations of manga for which they own licenses. They don't make those things too, but they take part in the production(and to ensure the participation of the creators and Japanese people).

MadaraUchiha said:
They license for distribution across the world, and are in-charge of translation. They don't make the manga or anime. Shueisha now has an ownership stake in them.
If at all they make anything related to manga or anime, it's mostly about live-action adaptations of manga for which they own licenses. They don't make those things too, but they take part in the production(and to ensure the participation of the creators and Japanese people).

i rewatch yaoi all the time if I came across that i will tell you the anime name as I am pretty sure that I saw it in a production of an anime

Back